Fantastic, spacious, self-contained 1 bedroom, APT, bathroom, great garden in beautiful SW London, 60m2. Easy for central London & Heathrow.
Fully equipped for self-catering. We provide laundered & ironed linens, towels, tea towel, toiletries, tea, coffee & sugar with baby cot, bedding & high chair for the little ones.
Come & enjoy our wonderful experience. Your family, friends or colleagues will savor this unique ambience in our clean & comfy APT.
Have you planned your holiday, visit to local loved ones or business trip yet? Come, have fun in London & stay in our beautiful apartment. We’ll be delighted to welcome you!
Book our entire apartment for less than the price of a hotel room.
Here in your London home-from-home, you’ll experience....
• Wide screen tv, wi-fi, internet, blue ray dvd & bedroom tv,
• Fresh, clean, laundered & ironed bed linens, towels, tea towel & toiletries,
• Entire APT with private entrance, bathroom & large back garden.
Why not experience this excellent value, live like a local for less and let us lead you through this beautiful experience?
We love this beautiful apartment and hope you do too!!
Excellent self-contained apartment with its own private entrance, available, just one click away.
The bright airy living room provides:
• Fantastic in-house entertainment centre with:
• Inc. wide screen tv, wi-fi, internet, cable, blu ray DVD;
• Large L shape sofa (sofa bed) & dining table;
The kitchen, recently refurbished, bright with access to back garden contains:
• Modern large counters, Russell Hobbs toaster, kettle & coffee percolator,
• Electric cooker, grill, oven, microwave & cookware necessary to make gourmet meals,
• Hotpoint washer/dryer machine & washing tablets for your convenience.
For your safety:
• Carbon monoxide, smoke & heat alarms,
• CCTV monitors entrance,
• Gas & electricity safety certificates,
For your environment:
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC),
• Portable Appliance Test (PAT),
• Fire blanket, exits & first aid kit.
For that great night’s sleep the apartment has:
• Freshly laundered & ironed duvet covers, bed linens, towels & tea towel,
• 1 x double bedroom with TV,
• Temperature controlled radiators in all rooms,
For going out or relaxing the apartment has:
• Modern, powerful & great shower unit,
• A comfy bath with plenty of water space,
• Fast & efficient central heating system,
For additional family, friends or colleagues:
• Baby cots, bay bedding & high chair (available, please request info),
• Additional beds – 1 x sofa bed or airbeds (see additional beds below),
• Additional bed linens for beds & sofa bed (see additional beds below).
For going outside in the back garden you’ll find
• A Patio garden for all seasons,
• A BBQ for your enjoyment,
• A delightful city garden for your enjoyment.
For your enjoyment you’ll find:
• Tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper,
• Freshly laundered & ironed towels (2 x person) & tea towels,
• Welcome pack & local guide to benefit your stay.
For your convenience you’ll find:
• Shower gel, hand wash, shampoo, washing up liquid,
• Washing machine tables, fabric softener,
• Essential arrival supplies – tissues, toilet & kitchen towel papers.
For your comfort & ease you’ll find:
• Hairdryer, clothes hangers, iron & ironing broad,
• International plug adaptor with 6 plug inlets,
• Trendy Android mobile phone charging unit (front room lamp).
When reserving this apartment for two (2) people the booking fees include the linens & towels (2 per person) for the double bed in the bedroom. If you require two (2) separate beds for the 2 people staying in the apartment (bedroom double bed & sofa bed) then there will be an additional fee to pay for the 2nd bed. Please ask for details before booking.
The apartment provides many essential items to ensure you have a hassle free start to your stay. Do remember this is a self-catering apartment. Items provided on arrival may require replenishment during your stay. If they do the run out you will only need to replace them if you need them during your stay. We will replace them after your stay.
How about these great ideas:
• Oyster Cards for discounted London travel – London oyster cards can be provided,
• UK sim cards – local rates, low costs details can be provided,
• Local Kabbee’s during your stay – Kabbee contact details can be provided.
Please ask for more details as we can arrange these in advance of your arrival.
The dimensions are, inside - 550sq feet (50sq mtrs) & back garden - 120sq feet (11sq mtrs).
The apartment is maintained by our Housekeeper & Co-ordinator extraordinaire, who prepares it immediately after the guests check out and it’s therefore available 24/7.
I use a safe key system for storing the apartment keys, which means you have no hassle access regardless of your time of arrival. The key safe area is monitored by CCTV for your safety & security.
We are available 24/7 if you have any urgent needs, which you must address immediately. I provide full mobile, email an IM contact details for us once you’ve booked the apartment.
I’m always looking forward to hosting great people. Email me if you require additional information or have budget challenges, which need support.
The apartment is located in SW London and it’s within walking distance of many of London's famous sights, from the River Thames to High Street Kensington to Holland Park to Notting Hill Gate to Portobello Road to Hyde Park to London’s luxurious Kings Road.
The Albert Hall, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Cathedral, London Eye, West End, London’s theatre land and the City of London are but 15-20 minutes by tube.
There are lots of shops in Fulham and the best grocery stores nearby are the co-op (5 minute walk) North End Road fruit & vegetable market (5 minute walk), Tesco’s (10 minute walk) or Marks & Spencer (10 minute walk) in Fulham Broadway.
Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, Hammersmith Riverside & Kensington High Street have a veritable feast of international & ethnic restaurants, pubs and cafes. For those looking for late nightlife there are a number of clubs on High Street Kensington & the King’s Road if you’d rather not go to the West End.
For those who enjoy walking there is a fantastic walk along the Thames River from Riverside Restaurant up to and across Hammersmith Bridge, down to Putney Bridge and back again to the Riverside Restaurant for perhaps a well-deserved meal. Along the route you’ll pass by Riverside Studios, Harrods Depository, London Wetland Nature Reserve, Bishops Park & Fulham FC.
For the Premier League loving football fans the apartment is located approximately equal distance between Chelsea & Fulham FC (15 minute walk) but far enough away that you are not troubled by the noise or the marching army of fans making their way to and from the ground. Arsenal FC can be reached via the Piccadilly Line, which is a 10 minute walk from the apartment.
The timings given here are for if you are going slowly but if you walk at a faster pace, the time will be less.
There is an abundance of public transport (bus, cabs, trains & tubes) within 0-10 minutes that provides access to local, national & international travels (trains, planes & automobiles), London’s many historic and beautiful attractions.
Real close local amenities:
• One (1) mins walk to bus stops for buses to Central London
• Five (5) mins walk from Easy Bus terminus for Gatwick Airport
• Five (5) mins to fashionable restaurants, bars and shops of Fulham,
Real close tube stations:
• Eight (8) min from West Brompton tube District Line,
• Eight (8) min from West Kensington tube District Line,
• Eight (8) min from Barons Court tube, Piccadilly and District Lines,
Very local amenities:
• Three (8) minute walk from fashionable Brampton Road bars, shops and restaurants,
• 10 minutes from Olympia Exhibition Centre & High Street Kensington,
• 15 mins from High Street Kensington, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Oxford St;
National travel connections:
• 15 mins tube to Victoria Train Station & Knightsbridge;
• 20 mins by tube to Paddington Station,
• 30 mins by taxi to Heathrow Airport,
International travel connections:
• 45 mins from Heathrow airport, Piccadilly Line,
• 50 mins by taxi to Gatwick & Stansted Airports,
• 60 mins to Gatwick Airport (District Line to Victoria, then Gatwick Express).
The apartment is located on a secluded road in SW London, noise is low and there is plenty of street parking (meter payments) directly outside for those wishing to arrive by and use their car during their stay. I can also provide a visitor car parking permit, which reduces charges.
There are half a dozen Santander Cycle Hire locations within 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment for those wishing to have a leisurely cycle around the capital. There are half a dozen plus ZIP car hire points & an Avis Car rental office again within 10 minute walk for those requiring cars.
Other Things to Note
The apartment is available for short, medium or long-term letting and ideally suits business people, visitors, small groups or families with young babies or children on holiday. You can book for short, medium and long term rental periods. I really don’t mind.
If this apartment is not available just click on that picture of me as I do have other apartment, equally as good, which may be available.
This apartment is not available for parties or gathering during your stay, please do not book it if this is your requirement. If you do have a requirement for a family gathering do please discuss.
The front exterior of the apartment is monitored by CCTV for your comfort and security.