Be sure to check availability on our other properties;
* Wimberley, Tx - "The Great Escape" 92827 - 6 BR, 5 Bath, Pool, Game Room, 3 acres on Blanco River, Pool, Hot Tub, etc.
* Wimberley, Tx - "Grand View Escape" VRBO 889758 - 5 BR, 4.5 Bath, Game Room, 33 acres, Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Kitchen, Awesome 360 degree views!
* Wimberley, Tx - Sunset Ridge Escape" VRBO 162562 - 5 BR, 4 Bath, Pool, Hot Tub, Game Room, Outdoor Kitchen, 12 acres.
* San Marcos, Tx - "Ridge View Escape" VRBO 889760 - 3 Story Victorian, built in 1905, 4 BR, 4 Bath, Hot Tub, Awesome Views, on Acreage, etc.
* Evergreen, CO - "Above The Clouds" VRBO 776276 - 8 BR, 9 bath, 8500 sq ft, 33 acres, best view in Colorado, hot tub, work-out room, Game room, Theater Room for 11, etc, etc, etc
Enjoy the secluded privacy of this hill country estate on 12 acres, just 2.5 miles from the main square in Wimberley. Sit in a rocking chair on the covered front porch and enjoy a fantastic view of the local valley and mountains. Sunset Ridge Escape can accommodate your small or large group (up to 18 people.)
The property is over 12 acres of secluded hill country beauty, with the buildings, decks, and outdoor living areas all arranged along the higher elevations to provide for the panoramic views. Enjoy leisurely walks along the Crushed granite walkways on the property.
The Main House of Sunset Ridge Escape is a Hill Country Masterpiece with Limestone accents and a metal roof. There are two large bedrooms up, sharing one full bath, with the master bedroom and bath downstairs. The house is set up to accommodate entertaining, with an open floor plan for the kitchen, dining room, and living room. The Living room has a wood burning fireplace with a limestone hearth. The dining room has a 8’ farm table that will seat 10 easily. There is a sun room on the back of the house, just perfect for your morning coffee.
The Casita (Little House )is just offset behind the main house and has a large Game room with pool table, wet bar, couch, chairs,TV with DVD, and stereo. It has large glass doors and windows to take advantage of the awesome view in front. There is a large master bedroom with a private bath with a large walk-in shower. There is a 2nd bedroom with large windows to enjoy the view. There is a full bath with a whirlpool tub, great for relaxing. There is a 40’ x 14’ rock patio out front, with a cover over the entire patio, and has ceiling fans for your comfort.
When reserving Sunset Ridge Escape, the main house and the casita are included in every booking.
The Hot Tub is large enough for 8 people and sits on a rock patio next to the fire pit.
We have a swimming pool with a sport pool ( 4' to 5.5' to 4' ) and a separate lounge pool ( 12' to 18' deep ). We also have a full outdoor kitchen with rock structure, stainless steel gas grill, sink, and refrigerator.
There is an elevated deck off of the front porch of the Casita. The elevated level allows for panoramic views of the valley and local 'mountains', while you enjoy a glass of wine or Tea, or morning coffee.
The Observation Deck is a separate deck set back in the middle of the many Oak and Cedar trees that cover the property. It is a large deck (over 200 sq ft) and rises 10’ above the rock patio below. This deck offers additional seclusion and another opportunity to enjoy the panoramic views of the Wimberley area. The deck above is sealed and provides a dry cover for the area below, which has tables, chairs, and a BBQ pit for more outdoor living areas.
The Gazebo is a covered patio in the back yard. There is a BBQ pit, small fire pit, ceiling fan, lights, chairs and table. All to enjoy a relaxed area to cook, or just sit, outdoors.
The Fire Pit area is a large rock patio next to the Casita and near the Observation Deck. There is a sunken fire pit with a raised rock wall, and there are comfortable chairs to allow your group to socialize, while they enjoy the warmth of the fire and the brilliance of the stars in the night sky. There is also a rock sidewalk leading to the Observation deck and driveway.
The Creek side Fire Pit is an inviting area under the shade of large Oak trees and next to a seasonal creek. Follow the crushed granite walkway from the house down to this inviting area with a fire pit. A great place to have a picnic or let the kids explore.
• Bedroom #1 (Master Downstairs) – King Bed
• Bedroom #2 (Upstairs) – Queen bed, Twin size mattress on Daybed, Trundle bed with Twin Mattress.
• Bedroom #3 (Upstairs) – Queen bed, Twin size mattress on Daybed, Trundle bed with Twin Mattress.
• Living Room, couch - fold out Queen
• Bedroom #4 - (Master Suite) – Queen Bed
• Bedroom #5 – Queen Bed
• Game Room – Fold out couch with Queen Mattress
Check rates by clicking on rates tab.
Keywords: House pool hot tub fire pit private luxury granite game room