Make a memorable stay in one of Butler's finest vacation home rentals!
About Roeshel Summerville
Hi! I love being creative about repurposing things, designing & decorating my spaces and getting crafty. As a home/DIY/decor blogger for the last 12 years, I share our budget friendly DIY projects and tutorials at DIYShowOff and encourage others to "show off" and share their hard work and creativity too. Suite Thyme is one of my favorite DIY renovations, a luxury apartment above my wellness studio. I also love traveling to tropical boutique style resorts in the winter, reading and journaling, romantic movies (I'm a sucker for the Hallmark channel!) and HGTV when time allows. I'm passionate about raising awareness for wellness, healthy living and a chemical free lifestyle. I enjoy entertaining, being a grandma to one sweet cutie-pie grandson, thrift shopping with my girls, making new friends, spending time with friends and family.
Roeshel Summerville purchased this Apartment in 2017
Why Roeshel Summerville chose Butler
Love modern amenities, beautiful surroundings and a small hometown feel? You'll LOVE Suite Thyme! Missing something you need? It's never a bother - reach out and I'll hook you up or see what I can do! I'm committed to ensuring you have a peaceful enjoyable stay in your home-suite-home-away-from-home! xo
What makes this Apartment unique
Suite Thyme is a cozy home-away-from-home retreat. Beautifully decorated, modern amenities and lots of personality in this small efficiency apartment. Relax, unwind and enjoy some quiet time or walk to antique shops, restaurants, micro-breweries - downtown Butler's historic Main Street is just one block away. Up for a night out in the BIG city? Pittsburgh is less than an hour's drive.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
* One block from Main Street: restaurants, breweries, library, wellness studio, yoga, churches, nail salon, tattoo shops, YMCA, an escape room adventure, sip & paint studio, shopping and more - all within walking distance! Ask about the Butler Downtown event calendar for local activities including festivals, parades and (seasonal) Food Truck Fridays, etc.
* A short drive to even more shopping, wineries, movie theaters (including a drive in movie theater too!), parks, hiking, swimming, biking, boating, picnicking, more dining options, and more!
* Up for a night out in the big city? Suite Thyme is located approx. 30 - 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA.
* Steps away to public transportation/bus stop
* Main Street shops, restaurants and more within walking distance