- Only 2 Hrs from Chicago! - Less Driving = More Vacation!
- Recently renovated with an attractive, modern kitchen that has granite counters, and stainless steel GE Profile appliances.
- Use of a kayak and a stand up paddleboard are included with your rental.
- Property features your own private pier and sandy, “swimmable” shoreline.
- The house is located right on the water and boasts breathtaking views of the lake.
- The property faces west for incredible sunset views over the water.
- Quaint town of Cambridge features a paddle and bike shop, the Cam Rock Café.
- Lake Ripely has excellent fishing.
- Free Broadband wireless internet provided!
Less Driving = More Vacation - remodeled with smart design, Lake Ripley Island Lane is a completely private, three-bedroom waterfront vacation home located in Cambridge, Wisconsin. Crystal clear Lake Ripley offers all of the serenity of 'The Great Northwoods' without the long drive.
The Wisconsin Dells are 45 minutes away. - Only 2 Hrs from Chicago! - Less Driving = More Vacation!
There are tons of unique activities in the area, including one of the last drive-in movie theaters in Wisconsin. The Cam-Rock bike trails attract visitors from all over the Midwest.
The town, Cambridge, is vacationland at its finest, with quaint shopping and excellent family dining. Great fishing, water sports, golf, and tennis are a few of the activities that are waiting for you. Apple picking, dairy farm tours, drive-in movies, and stock car races are just a few of the family activities within 15 minutes of the property.
Amenities: The property features your own private pier and a sandy, 'swimmable' shoreline. The property faces west for spectacular sunset water views. There is a screened gazebo, 8 feet from the water, perfect for outdoor dining and relaxing. Excellent beds and linens, all brand new. Everything is provided for you. Enjoy your vacation at this great property. The amenities, sandy shoreline, and breathtaking sunsets will keep you coming back every year.