About the property
- Condo900 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
This homie and comfortable property is a 2nd floor (which is the floor in the building) 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium. The unit has about 900 square feet and laid out very well. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and a private onsuite. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can accommodate may not accommodate all people in beds. The number of people unit can accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Brandon, FL. We are located about 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes from Clearwater Beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Clean and cozy
Air vents filthy , vent in bedroom could not be opened. Baseboard in bathroom moldy. Dust balls and hair behind doors will not be back next year
Nice place, great pool, good food nearby, and relatively close to everything on your City Pass!
My first experience with VRBO. This is a condo complex; the condos are small but bigger than your average hotel room. Rooms are well equipped (they had a blow up mattress for the other 2 people, we just had our kids sleep on the couches). Internet didn't work but we were trying to unplug so we didn't bother the manager about it; he was very responsive during the whole process. The pool/community is very nice; we had kids to play with and the pool is salt water/not chlorine. There are walking paths around two of the lakes and a decent playground just out the main entrance to the left and then an immediate right. Hungry Harry's is a great BBQ joint nearby (just down Parsons to the North). Publix and Walmart are close but realize traffic can be a bear... We were within about 45 minutes of everything you'd want to visit on a City Pass.
Would definitely do again. Thanks for a nice, clean, safe place to stay on our visit to Tampa!
Nice and clean
Everything that's described. I felt right at home. But it's too pricey when you add all the other fees that add up to more then the price of the actual night you're paying for.
Wonderful stay! Can't wait to return!
I loved the property...so much better than the pictures available. Clean, updated and trendy furniture, great amenities, comfortable beds, nice enclosed porch..so happy with this choice. Owners provided great communication and were friendly and helpful.
The service was exemplary. The unit was very vanilla, but they added a tv, and acted as if they were
ThYes havelots of units and flexibility, if recommend this unit if you need a spce in Brandon, as it's centrally located, especially for medical office visits, and it's surrounded my medical professional buildings and a hospital.
It's relatively quiet, and the owners make sure you get top notch service from Wilma.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
From 650 per week
Cleaning Fee = $150
Pet Fee = $150 per pet (max of 2 pets and must be less than 35lbs) No Exotic Pets
Damage Protection Fee = $69 (gives up to $1,500 in accidental damage protection)
Any credit card payments will incur a 3% Processing Fee
Month rates are available.