Walk to the beach and downtown restaurants from this comfortable, spacious, 3200 square foot beach house, situated in a quiet residential Rehoboth Beach neighborhood with off-street parking for two cars. (We also provide two Rehoboth Beach parking passes, which can be used on the street in front of our home).
Located just 2 blocks from Rehoboth Avenue, 3 1/2 blocks from the beach, and right down the street from the Silver Lake tot lot with its picturesque footbridge over Silver Lake and abundant wildlife nearby.
The home comfortably sleeps 10 and is perfect for family gatherings. It is thoughtfully equipped to ensure that you have everything you need to enjoy your Rehoboth Beach vacation.
Watch sunsets and starry nights from the large 2nd story deck, and enjoy the private, fenced in backyard with shady trees, patio, gas BBQ, and outside dining table and chairs.
Back from the beach? Shower off in the outside shower, just steps from the walk-through mudroom with washer and dryer.
Inside, you'll appreciate the open floor plan with plenty of space to hang out and relax, yet separate conversation areas so you don't always have to be in the same room with everyone! The house cooks will enjoy the kitchen's new, high-quality cookware, abundant new kitchen supplies, stainless steel appliances including a double oven, and tasteful yet beachy decor.
The open floor plan includes two separate gathering areas. The large living room opens onto an adjacent sunroom, which provides sliding glass door access to the outside patio and upstairs deck. There is also a small "sitting area" at the front entranceway/staging area.
And there is plenty of crawling around space for the kids, who will also enjoy the cute outside ocean mural visible from the dining room and kitchen.
An efficient, well stocked kitchen, a half-bath powder room off the dining room, a main level master bedroom and an adjacent laundry/mud room complete the main level.
Upstairs, you'll find a large master suite including a bedroom with king-sized bed, a small "bonus room" with access to the outside deck, an ensuite bathroom and a separate vanity alcove with a large, lighted make-up mirror above a built-in vanity. Sit down on the comfy stool, relax, and enjoy a glamorous make-up session! The vanity nook is across from the master bathroom.
Along the upstairs hall landing is a bedroom with a queen bed and sliding glass door access to the deck. Right next door is another bedroom with two twin-sized bunkbeds to sleep four. This room also has sliding glass door access to the deck. Both rooms are across the hall from a large bathroom.
Each bedroom includes room darkening curtains, a closet with hangars and at least one chest of drawers. The master bedrooms (upstairs and down) also include a chair near the bed.
Two fireplaces, a wet bar, beamed ceilings, and multiple sliding glass doors add to the charm. Enjoy the TVs, DVD library, and broadband wireless Internet access. Driveway parking for two cars plus two Rehoboth Beach street parking permits provided.
Sorry, No Pets or Smoking allowed.
The responsible party must be resident at the house and must be over age 25 unless other arrangements are approved.
Along with your VRBO request to rent, we ask that you submit:
1) your email address
2) your full legal name and mailing address if you are the person taking responsibility for the lease. If that person is not you, please include their full name, address, email address, and phone number;
3) A list of the names and ages of all other resident guests;
4) A contact number you will use during your stay in Rehoboth Beach.
Thank you for taking care of this!
If you've booked the house and are preparing for your trip, we ask you to mind the house rules:
1. PAY IT FORWARD! We operate on a "pay it forward" "Golden Rule" principle. We leave enough supplies for several weeks in case someone forgets an item. Most rentals require that you bring tons of stuff to stock the house. We just ask that you replace what you use (or nearly empty). This way, everyone should arrive at a home that is fully stocked and you can jump out of the car, find a cool jug of water in the fridge and toilet paper in the powder room, and you can relax a bit without worrying about unpacking everything! Before your arrival, please check the Hospitality section of this site, where you'll find a detailed listing (including photos) of everything waiting for you at the house, from spices to beach gear.
2. DAMAGE? PROBLEMS? CAN'T FIND SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE? CONTACT US! Please don't wait until after your vacation to tell us of housekeeping or other problems. Let us know so we can fix it!
3. No smoking, no pets, sorry!
4. No renters under age 25.
PS - When returning from the beach, we'd appreciate it if you could try to enter the house from the side door, near the outside shower. You can hang towels along the fence or decks or on the inside hooks, and walking through the mudroom minimizes the sand tracked through the house, enabling you to better enjoy your stay. Yes, we know - our kids don't always abide by this rule either, but we try! Please do the same - you'll be glad to keep the house cleaner this way.
BELOW ARE COMMENTS LEFT FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS IN OUR HOUSE GUEST BOOK. WE LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR COMMENTS TOO!
* The house was great! The attention to detail truly added to our vacation at the beach! We took advantage of several of your tips in the Beach House Book!;
* Your house was wonderful! All the comforts of home! Your thoughtfulness in outfitting the house was appreciated. We loved: the Rehoboth Beach House Notebook, the wireless internet, the comfy beds, the A/C, the washer/dryer, the outside shower, the deck, the location, the kitchen, the traffic friendly carpet, -- you've supplied it all! Thanks!;
* Thanks for providing such a warm, comfortable home in which to spend our vacation;
* Plenty of crawling around space for the kids;
* We all enjoyed your beautiful home. With 10 of us in the house, we all had enough room. The kids really enjoyed the neat TV system. We love Rehoboth Beach and will be back next July! We would love to use the house again next year. ;
* We especially loved celebrating on the deck at sunset.;
* What a great house. Thank you so much for your attention to detail. It had everything we needed and more. Family friendly space with real comfort for the adults.;
* We enjoyed the many comforts your beautiful beach home has to offer. We were all very impressed. What a perfect spot for several friends to enjoy a fun, relaxing vacation! The website does this home no justice!;
* Thanks for providing such a warm and comfy home in which to spend our vacation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning to Rehoboth. You truly thought of everything, and your attention to detail was greatly appreciated!;
*;The moment we entered, we felt at home. Thank you for providing puzzles, DVDs, and everything a family would need. We thoroughly enjoyed our week!;
* 'As soon as we came inside, we knew we had made a very good choice. We enjoyed our stay here. The house is just great. Everything is here that you need. Thanks for all your suggestions. We will certainly be back next year.'
* 'Another great vacation in your house. The weather was beautiful and the house is great!'