About the property
- House3200 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
Walk everywhere from this comfortable, spacious, 3200 square foot beach house, situated in a quiet residential Rehoboth Beach neighborhood with off-street parking for two cars. (We also provide two Rehoboth Beach parking passes).
Located just 2 blocks from Rehoboth Avenue, 3 1/2 blocks from the beach, and right down the street from the Silver Lake tot lot with its picturesque footbridge over Silver Lake and abundant wildlife nearby.
The home comfortably sleeps 10 and is perfect for family gatherings. It is thoughtfully equipped to ensure that you have everything you need to enjoy your Rehoboth Beach vacation.
Watch sunsets and starry nights from the large 2nd story deck, and enjoy the private, fenced in backyard with shady trees, patio, gas BBQ, and outside dining table and chairs.
Back from the beach? Shower off in the outside shower, just steps from the walk-through mudroom with washer and dryer.
Inside, you'll appreciate the open floor plan with plenty of space to hang out and relax. The house cooks will enjoy the kitchen's new, high-quality cookware, abundant new kitchen supplies, stainless steel appliances including a double oven, and tasteful yet beachy decor.
The open floor plan includes two separate gathering areas. The large living room opens onto an adjacent sunroom, which provides sliding glass door access to the outside patio and upstairs deck. There is also a small "sitting area" at the front entranceway/staging area.
And there is plenty of crawling around space for the kids, who will also enjoy the cute outside ocean mural visible from the dining room and kitchen.
An efficient, well stocked kitchen, a half-bath powder room off the dining room, a main level master bedroom and an adjacent laundry/mud room complete the main level.
Upstairs, you'll find a large master suite including a bedroom with king-sized bed, a small "bonus room" with access to the outside deck, an ensuite bathroom and a separate vanity alcove with a large, lighted make-up mirror above a built-in vanity. Sit down on the comfy stool, relax, and enjoy a glamorous make-up session! The vanity nook is across from the master bathroom.
Along the upstairs hall landing is a bedroom with a queen bed and sliding glass door access to the deck. Right next door is another bedroom with two twin-sized bunkbeds to sleep four. This room also has sliding glass door access to the deck. Both rooms are across the hall from a large bathroom.
Each bedroom includes room darkening curtains, a closet with hangars and at least one chest of drawers. The master bedrooms (upstairs and down) also include a chair near the bed.
Two fireplaces, a wet bar, beamed ceilings, and multiple sliding glass doors add to the charm. Enjoy the TVs, DVD library, and broadband wireless Internet access. Driveway parking for two cars plus two Rehoboth Beach street parking permits provided.
Sorry, No Pets or Smoking allowed.
The responsible party must be resident at the house and must be over age 25 unless other arrangements are approved.
Along with your VRBO request to rent, we ask that you submit:
1) your email address
2) your full legal name and mailing address if you are the person taking responsibility for the lease. If that person is not you, please include their full name, address, email address, and phone number;
3) A list of the names and ages of all other resident guests;
4) A contact number you will use during your stay in Rehoboth Beach.
Thank you for taking care of this!
If you've booked the house and are preparing for your trip, we ask you to mind the house rules:
1. PAY IT FORWARD! We operate on a "pay it forward" "Golden Rule" principle. We leave enough supplies for several weeks in case someone forgets an item. Most rentals require that you bring tons of stuff to stock the house. We just ask that you replace what you use (or nearly empty). This way, everyone should arrive at a home that is fully stocked and you can jump out of the car, find a cool jug of water in the fridge and toilet paper in the powder room, and you can relax a bit without worrying about unpacking everything! Before your arrival, please check the Hospitality section of this site, where you'll find a detailed listing (including photos) of everything waiting for you at the house, from spices to beach gear.
2. DAMAGE? PROBLEMS? CONTACT US! Please don't wait until after your vacation to tell us of housekeeping or other problems. Let us know so we can fix it!
3. No smoking, no pets, sorry!
4. No renters under age 25.
PS - When returning from the beach, we'd appreciate it if you could try to enter the house from the side door, near the outside shower. You can hang towels along the fence or decks or on the inside hooks, and walking through the mudroom minimizes the sand tracked through the house, enabling you to better enjoy your stay. Yes, we know - our kids don't always abide by this rule either, but we try! Please do the same - you'll be glad to keep the house cleaner this way.
BELOW ARE COMMENTS LEFT FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS IN OUR HOUSE GUEST BOOK. WE LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR COMMENTS TOO!
* The house was great! The attention to detail truly added to our vacation at the beach! We took advantage of several of your tips in the Beach House Book!;
* Your house was wonderful! All the comforts of home! Your thoughtfulness in outfitting the house was appreciated. We loved: the Rehoboth Beach House Notebook, the wireless internet, the comfy beds, the A/C, the washer/dryer, the outside shower, the deck, the location, the kitchen, the traffic friendly carpet, -- you've supplied it all! Thanks!;
* Thanks for providing such a warm, comfortable home in which to spend our vacation;
* Plenty of crawling around space for the kids;
* We all enjoyed your beautiful home. With 10 of us in the house, we all had enough room. The kids really enjoyed the neat TV system. We love Rehoboth Beach and will be back next July! We would love to use the house again next year. ;
* We especially loved celebrating on the deck at sunset.;
* What a great house. Thank you so much for your attention to detail. It had everything we needed and more. Family friendly space with real comfort for the adults.;
* We enjoyed the many comforts your beautiful beach home has to offer. We were all very impressed. What a perfect spot for several friends to enjoy a fun, relaxing vacation! The website does this home no justice!;
* Thanks for providing such a warm and comfy home in which to spend our vacation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning to Rehoboth. You truly thought of everything, and your attention to detail was greatly appreciated!;
*;The moment we entered, we felt at home. Thank you for providing puzzles, DVDs, and everything a family would need. We thoroughly enjoyed our week!;
* 'As soon as we came inside, we knew we had made a very good choice. We enjoyed our stay here. The house is just great. Everything is here that you need. Thanks for all your suggestions. We will certainly be back next year.'
* 'Another great vacation in your house. The weather was beautiful and the house is great!'
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, german, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
We rented in Rehoboth Beach before we bought our house, and we've used our experience with rental houses to make our home comfortable and accommodating for vacationers.
Lynn purchased this House in 2004
Why Lynn chose Country Club Estates
We fell in love with Rehoboth Beach because we thought it was the closest thing to a California beach town near DC. There is so much to do - we've been coming now for more than 10 years and we still haven't been everywhere or seen everything in Rehoboth! Yet, the City of Rehoboth Beach is a small town with a small town feel (even though they call it a city!) We love the beach, the boardwalk, the lakes, the sidewalks, the shopping, the restaurants, Funland, and more. It's quaint yet sophisticated, with kitsch thrown in... It's unique, it's Rehoboth. Please read below about the unique benefits of renting our home.
What makes this House unique
We are close enough to walk to everything, yet far enough away that it is not as noisy as some of the properties closer to the beach and the commercial district. There are a lot of year-round retiree residents in our neighborhood. It makes it a 'real' neighborhood. We have a lovely fenced in yard with mature trees - a great place for the kids to play and to escape the heat. There's also a beautiful park at Silver Lake Extension, just a 3 minute walk down the street! We price our home so that it is an excellent value, and we monitor other property listings very carefully to make sure that our house remains an attractive option in the competitive Rehoboth Beach rental marketplace. In 2017, we introduced flexible check-in and check-out days, which have been a big hit with our guests. You choose the days. We do require a minimum stay during peak times. This is a very hard feature to find in Rehoboth Beach. Our home is spacious and relaxing with an open floor plan. We renovated extensively when we purchased the house in 2004, made additional updates in 2014, and just finished a major "decor update" during the spring of 2017. We love our house and wish we didn't have to rent it out each summer! That said, we enjoy our guests, some of whom have been returning for many years. We take our guests' input seriously, and they've helped us to make many upgrades to the house. We take guest feedback very seriously and encourage guests to let us know how they enjoyed the house, and how we might make them even more comfortable in the future.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great location, well stocked and very clean.
Large and comfortable home, with a fabulous upstairs deck!! Backyard has great setup for barbecues. There are beach chairs and a beach cart for the renters which is very convenient. Lynn was charming, and responded to all our questions. She also recommended several excellent restaurants. Would have preferred that the home came furnished with bed linens and towels .
Great home for a large gathering! Made for an awesome beach week;-)
Lots of room. Great for entertaining. Has everything you need and then some! The only drawback was it was an a bit of a hike to the beach for little ones, especially at the end of a long beach day.
Clean. Everything you would need. Very big home!
We had a great time staying at this house. There was nothing more we could have asked for. It was spotless! The owners were easy to communicate with and the house is fully stocked from beach umbrellas to coffee machines! Would definitely recommend and would love to stay again!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Claire. I am so glad we were able to make this happen. I will pass along the compliment to the cleaners!
Great beach house for our families
We loved our stay at this beach house. It has everything we needed, with lots of space, a grill, shaded backyard, sunny deck, and all the beach equipment you could ask for. It's a short walk to the beach (maybe 10 minutes). Our toddler loved the turtles and ducks at the lake at the end of the street. Lynn was very responsive to our questions. Highly recommend this house.
Judith, I'm so happy you loved your stay. Especially fun to hear about your toddler at the park - brings back memories! Thank you for sharing this review. Hope to welcome you back next summer!
THE PERFECT HOME FOR OUR FAMILY
We have been staying in this home for the past several years, often staying more than once each summer. There are many things we find especially helpful and terrific about this property.
1. the owners are extremely interested in continuing to improve hte property and are open to feedback. They often do spot checks to make sure it's well cleaned, keep extra supplies around, and do routine improvements.
2. the location is excellent. it's a quick walk to the beach, shops, and restaurants, and a short drive to the outlet malls, Jungle Jim's, etc.
3. there are lots of places for my kids to spread out and have fun. there are plenty of sleeping options, two living room spaces, a fabulous upstairs outdoor deck, and a backyard.
4. the neighborhood is wonderful - close to a playground, the lake, friendly streets for biking.
5. the appliances are in great working condition and the kitchen is well-stocked with whatever we've needed to prepare meals.
6. it is a comfortable, cozy home.
7. there is a cool room off the master bedroom which is great for a pack and play or storing stuff.
8. the price is great.
The only thing we'd have differently is a shower in the bathroom on the main level, but that has never been a big deal.
Scott, thanks to you and your "better half" for your great review and your detailed comments. It's really nice to know that you've noticed and appreciated our efforts.
We are so happy that you continue to stay with us year after year. Looking forward to your return in August!
I agree with your suggestion and coincidentally, I reached out to bathroom remodelers earlier this week. We're hoping to add a full master bath off the first floor master, where the laundry room and inside storage is located. Can't guarantee we'll be in a position to do it by next summer, but we're definitely working towards that goal! - Lynn
Awesome beach location close to everything and yet quiet too!
Feeling spoiled and completely pumped! This home was perfect for our recent weekend stay. We arrived in time to catch the GORGEOUS Cherry tree in full bloom in the great backyard - what an unexpected bonus!! Way more space than we needed for just the two of us, this place is well suited for more people. Plenty of rooms, and open communal space, including an awesome roof deck, make this a perfect location for a memorable beach visit. We ran to beach early both mornings - too close a distance to have really earned our breakfast, but fun to grab coffee and watch the harder core run a marathon route that included the boardwalk.
We were in town for a church retreat at the Sands, and this offsite lodging was the perfect distance for attending sessions and having privacy. Highly recommend this property!
I'm so happy you felt spoiled and completely pumped from your stay at 110 Country Club Drive! You deserve it! Glad you enjoyed the house and the garden. Thank you so much for emailing me the lovely picture of the cherry tree from the upstairs den, as well as for your review. We hope to welcome you back this summer! (No cherry tree blossoms, though, but we'll have plenty of gorgeous, fragrant lilies!)
Walk right down the street to Silver Lake Extension, a beautiful freshwater lake teeming with fish, turtles, otters, egrets, and other wildlife. Walk over the picturesque footbridge to the tennis courts on the other side.
Additional information about rental rates
• Without trip insurance: If you have to cancel your reservation after receipt of your first payment, the cancellation fee is 15% of the weekly rate if the property is re-rented. If the property is not re-rented all monies paid are forfeited. • With trip insurance: The cancellation policy is determined by the insurer. Weekend rentals require an additional $100 cleaning fee.