In-Town Rehoboth! Walk Everywhere! 3 1/2 Blocks to Beach from This Roomy House!(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
This spacious 3200 square foot beach house comfortably sleeps 10 and is perfect for family gatherings. It is thoughtfully equipped to ensure that you have everything you need to enjoy your Rehoboth vacation.
Located just 2 blocks from Rehoboth Avenue, 3 1/2 blocks from the beach, and right down the street from the Silver Lake tot lot and its abundant wildlife. Watch sunsets and starry nights from the large 2nd story deck, and enjoy the private, fenced in backyard with shady trees, patio, gas BBQ, and outside dining table and chairs. Shower off in our newly updated outside shower, just steps from the walk-through mud room with washer and dryer.
Inside, you'll appreciate the sunny, open floor plan with plenty of space to hang out and relax. The house cooks will enjoy the kitchen's high quality cookware, abundant kitchen supplies, stainless steel appliances including a double oven, and tasteful yet beachy decor.
Two fireplaces, a wet bar, beamed ceilings, and multiple sliding glass doors (including two that lead off bedrooms to the upstairs deck) add to the charm. Enjoy the large flat screen TVs, DVD library, and broadband wireless Internet access. Driveway parking for two cars plus two Rehoboth Beach parking permits provided. Sorry, No Pets or Smoking allowed.
Previous vacationers left these comments in the house guest book:
COMMENTS FROM OUR SUMMER GUESTS:
* The pictures on the website do your house no justice.;
* So nice to be back once again in your beautiful beach house.;
* What a wonderful vacation we had. Your home is just perfect! Would love to stay here again next year.s;
* We had a wonderful time this week in Rehoboth! Your house is fantastic and you have thought of everything. We didn't need to pack half of the stuff that we did! ....Thank you for renting out your home. It is beautiful and we enjoyed thoroughly! The tips in the beach book were great and appreciated.;
* What a wonderful house! You really did think of everything! Our family enjoyed themselves! Plenty of room for all nine of us! Thank you!;
* We had a wonderful stay at your house in Rehoboth. The house was very nice and comfortable. We enjoyed ourselves at your house and the weather was fabulous. Thank you.;
* Thanks for renting your home to us. We went to the beach each day and enjoyed sun and sand. We made lots of good food in your beautiful kitchen. The kids enjoyed the deck.;
* The house was great! The attention to detail truly added to our vacation at the beach! We took advantage of several of your tips in the Beach House Book!;
* Your house was wonderful! All the comforts of home! Your thoughtfulness in outfitting the house was appreciated. We loved: the Rehoboth Beach House Notebook, the wireless internet, the comfy beds, the A/C, the washer/dryer, the outside shower, the deck, the location, the kitchen, the traffic friendly carpet, -- you've supplied it all! Thanks!;
* Thanks for providing such a warm, comfortable home in which to spend our vacation;
* Plenty of crawling around space for the kids;
* We all enjoyed your beautiful home. With 10 of us in the house, we all had enough room. The kids really enjoyed the neat TV system. We love Rehoboth Beach and will be back next July! We would love to use the house again next year. ;
* We especially loved celebrating on the deck at sunset.;
* What a great house. Thank you so much for your attention to detail. It had everything we needed and more. Family friendly space with real comfort for the adults.;
* We enjoyed the many comforts your beautiful beach home has to offer. We were all very impressed. What a perfect spot for several friends to enjoy a fun, relaxing vacation! The website does this home no justice!;
* Thanks for providing such a warm and comfy home in which to spend our vacation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning to Rehoboth. You truly thought of everything, and your attention to detail was greatly appreciated!;
*;The moment we entered, we felt at home. Thank you for providing puzzles, DVDs, and everything a family would need. We thoroughly enjoyed our week!;
* 'As soon as we came inside, we knew we had made a very good choice. We enjoyed our stay here. The house is just great. Everything is here that you need. Thanks for all your suggestions. We will certainly be back next year.'
* 'Another great vacation in your house. The weather was beautiful and the house is great!'
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 3200 sq. ft.
Fenced-in backyard, plenty of crawling around room for little ones, right down the street from Tot Lot with swings, slides, and walking bridge over Silver Lake Extension to view turtles, fish, ducks and Blue Heron. Even our deck is fenced in, with gates at the bottom and top of the stairs!...moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- King size beds (1) King bed in master bedroom#1., Queen size Beds (2) Two queen beds - one in downstairs bedroom #4 and one in upstairs bedroom #2., Child Beds (1) Futon in master bedroom is single sleeper - perfect for small child. Can be moved to adjacent room separated with pocket door from master bedroom., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sofa bed in sun room converts to a queen sleeper., Bunk Beds (2) 2 bunk beds in upstairs bedroom #3....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
(3) Three TVs provided, including 2 High Def flat screen TVs. 46' High Def Blue Ray Flat Screen in LIving Room; 30' High Def Blue Ray Flat Screen in Master Bedroom; 30' TV with VCR and DVD integrated in 4th bedroom (upstairs room with two sets of bunk beds). Downe...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Kitchen recently renovated (as was house). Cook's dream...double oven for those big meals; all stainless, beachy but tasteful decor. Cut-through from living room to kitchen and sunroom, so you can still feel part of action while cooking....moreless
Fantastic upstairs deck accessible from three rooms (upstairs queen bedroom, upstairs bunkbed room, and room off of master bedroom). Lovely upstairs deck, beautiful sunsets to view. Chaise lounges and small table and chairs for relaxation....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 17 - Jun 30, 2017
6 night min stay
4th of July
Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2017
6 night min stay
Jul 9 - Aug 19, 2017
6 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Aug 20 - Sep 9, 2017
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver $50
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Reservation Fee $75
- Tax Rate 3%
• Without trip insurance: If you have to cancel your reservation after receipt of your first payment, the cancellation fee is 15% of the weekly rate if the property is re-rented. If the property is not re-rented all monies paid are forfeited.
• With trip insurance: The cancellation policy is determined by the insurer.
Weekend rentals require an additional $100 cleaning fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We rented in Rehoboth Beach before we bought our house, and we've used our experience -- good and bad -- with rental houses to make our home comfortable and accommodating for vacationers.
Why the Owner Chose Country Club Estates, Rehoboth Beach, DE, USA:
We fell in love with Rehoboth Beach because we thought it was the closest thing to a California beach town near DC. There is so much to do - we';ve been coming now for more than 10 years and we still haven't been everywhere or seen everything in Rehoboth! Yet, it is a small town with a small town feel (even though they call it a city!) We love the beach, the boardwalk, the lakes, the sidewalks, the shopping, the restaurants, Funland, and more. It's quaint yet sophisticated, with kitsch thrown in... It's unique, it's Rehoboth.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We are close enough to walk to everything, yet far enough away that it is not as noisy as some of the properties closer to the beach and the commercial district. There are a lot of year-round retiree residents in our neighborhood. It makes it a 'real' neighborhood. We have a lovely fenced in yard with mature trees - a great place for the kids to play and to escape the heat. There's also a great park at Silver Lake Extension, just a 3 minute walk down the street! Our house is spacious and large and relaxing - very open, bright floorplan. We love it and wish we didn't have to rent it out each summer!
- Primary: +1 3022265622
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax on the upstairs deck, accessible from all upstairs bedrooms & the backyard.
The completely fenced in back yard offers privacy, shade & room to play.
…dual shower head to help get all the sand off before heading inside…and….
Sunroom via mudroom & living room. Fireplace behind table, hammock removed.
View of living room looking in to sunroom, as you enter the beach house.
Kitchen view from living room pass-thru. Well equipped, includes double oven!
View of upstairs bedroom #2 with queen bed and sliding doors to deck.
Bedroom #3 w/ 2 bunkbeds & sliding door to deck. Not shown: two bureaus, closet.
Upstairs hall full bath w/double sinks. Upper master bath & downstairs 1/2 bath.
Night time BBQs are special in the quiet backyard.
A three minute walk to gorgeous Silver Lake Extension tot lot & park
A rare black swan sighting at the Silver Lake Extension tot lot, down the street
Enjoy the deck - just steps from two bedrooms, or just up the backyard stairs
Updated in 2014, the outside shower now includes conveniences like a small bench
…hooks to keep your clothes dry while you are enjoying the outside shower!
View of sunroom from other direction. Door leads to mudroom w/laundry.
Dining room table seats 8 comfortably. (Chairs are newly recovered - not shown).
Master Bedroom with King Bed in Beautiful Rehoboth Beach House, Walk to Beach
Upstairs bedroom #2 includes a seashell dresser, as well as a closet.
View of downstairs bedroom #4 with queen bed.
View of Beach House. Notice deck on upper right.
Fully loaded beach buggy. We've left the beach buggy for you (without the stuff!
Fun to feed ducks from the footbridge at Silver Lake Extension tot lot & park.
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.