An Organic Architecture/ Spectacular Lakefront Property for Couples /Families
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
It’s always kind of special to arrive at Pasaj-Cap. By boat or by road, either way it’s a feeling of heaven…. You will never forget the impressive view from the property gate or from our private dock. Situated at the far end of the world, Pasaj-Cap has a modern architecture that fuses urban concepts with wild nature. You are surrounded by contrasts of natural elements like the multi-colored stone walls, designed furniture, the “in and out” glass verandas and taffetas curtains..... An exceptional location deserves the best…Therefore our concept goes with quality from the structures to all the smaller details.
A RENTAL SOLUTION ' A LA CARTE ': Longterm, midterm, weekly, overnight...
If you decide to spend the winter down here or decide to work in a different space, our long term rentals fares are attractive and the cost of living in Guatemala too...
If you come on a week trip this is one of the best way to explore the country. Staying in an exclusive location in the best conditions away from tourist crowds, you will discover the Mayan world just like a local shopping for your groceries at the colorful markets.
Week end or overnight, it's a magic place to make a break in a spectacular location.
On your own, with friends,family, as a honeymoon, we will provide you with adjusted solution.
ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE IN WILD NATURE: Cozy and close to nature, the apartment is a wonderful place to enjoy the scenery of the majestic volcanoes
but also to watch at birds, flowers that you have you never seen before. With its high ceiling and glass structures you won't feel the limits between the inside and outside.
Dressings room or spacious closets, a working space for your computer, are the kind of details that you will enjoy everyday.
The kitchen, its large bar or your hammock by the bay window are opportunities to take advantage of a nice living atmosphere. You also may enjoy reading in the comfortable sofas around the fire place....
ANOTHER WAY OF LIFE...: The way of life in Lake Atitlan is magic. You will be surprised how rich and creative is this area with an amazing selection of activities. Therefore a lot of people from all around the world decided to stay and develop what they liked more and it is not to forget about the Mayan knowledges and resources.
Yoga, meditation center, Spanish courses, paragliding over the lake, jazz concerts.... those activities are minutes away from your door...
If you want to know more about it, we will be pleased to send you detailed information.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
GMT Paris +1
Member since: 2008
- 750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Through the contemporary architecture you can take advantage of the spectacular views. You experience yourself soaring between the crystal clear water and the beautiful volcanoes. With its 6 meters wide windows, imagine the panoramic view you will enjoy ! Interior designing has been one of the main concern of this project and the purpose was to please the eye and create a comfortable living atmosphere The woodwork with mainly red cedar and other tropical essences is one of remarkable workmanship due to the special skills of the carpenters. Enjoy the beautiful view from the very pleasant wooden podium and lay down in the hammock by the window ....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Being in the bathtub will be like floating on the lake, thanks to the architect.The general atmosphere in the apartment have a magical texture inspired by the Moroccan Tadelakt, a really special touch all over floors, kitchen, bathrooms and structures. A minimalist ambiance with high ceiling, generous dressing room, roof terrace....moreless
- Private and safe, this 5 acres property located in a very quiet residential area, is a wonderful place to relax surrounded by beautiful gardens and hillsides . Enjoy a piece of heaven by taking a walk in this tropical atmosphere… How about taking long morning swims in the blue/glass looking waters and then reading in the gardens by the lake. Accesses and entrances have been carefully imagined and at some point you will not even notice if there are more people around. You are always welcome if you may need assistance to make your stay more enjoyable : maid service and cooking staff can be arranged for an additional fee and other support services (trips to Chichicastenango,Antigua, Airport, yoga sessions, boat trips where ever around the lake, Spanish lessons, guide to climb a volcano, paragliding instructor etc.) are available....moreless
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Bottled Water
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - May 31, 2017
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
FROM $250/WEEK LS TO $525/WEEK HS ; FROM $600/month LOW SEASON
For larger party you could rent as a set two apartments together or an apartment with our guest room. Our apartments are 650SQF² or 850 SQF² ; don't hesitate to ask us to provide you with more information.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Prime location to discover Guatemala Antigua, Chichicastenango, Quetzaltenango and the colorful Mayan villages around are day trips that could easily be arranged from the property as well your trips to/from the airport. With its road and boat access, you have the freedom to go around at any time, the way you like, taking at the same time advantage of those contrasts like the party town of Panajachel (30 minutes), the holy mystic ambiance of San Marcos (5 minutes), the traditional and colorful Mayan village of San Pablo (10 minutes) and your own backyard.
Year Purchased: 97
About the owner: French designer, 52 fluent english, spanish, portugese,german. After traveling all around the world for many years, he elected Lake Atitlan, as his world’s favorite place. During the last twenty two years he is sharing his time between Paris and the Lake. Atitlan is a great place to design and Paris has the international fashion and decoration trade shows… There is a French touch at Pasaj-Cap but the owner background is more to bring over to the property a really international and cosmopolite community. Pasaj-Cap rentals is a long story to tell … scary boat trips overloaded with the wood for your furnitures, or with the huge glasses for your bay windows… endless difficulties about land in remote places of Guatemala… It took a dozen years of patience and hard work to reach what you will be able to enjoy. It is just the result of a great team
Why the Owner Chose Solola, Guatemala:
- 5 acres of beautiful sceneries of land. Both road ( mototaxi services) and boat accesses ( public boat service). - Excellent quality of the services provided by our team of workers . - Best security. - Modern architecture with all the comfort. - Close enough to the charming village of San Marcos for shopping or going to restaurants but far enough to live away from all the noises, right in the middle of an amazing nature.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The amazing views combined with all the essential practical ( accesses, security, services, COMFORT....) for a very reasonable budget on a very large property
- Primary: +33 142781710 GMT Paris +1
- Secondary: +502 77234055 GMT Guatemala -6
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
It's hard to pick your favorite view
helicopter landing on the property
A good spot to wash the dishes
6 meters wide bay windows
smoking volcano Agua 60 kms away
Another one of our lofts
A kitchen with a professional sized bar
An exceptional location deserves the best...
kitchen in the cottage
outdoor on the roof terrace
view from the cottage volcano Atitlan
Arriving at Pasajcap. View from the main gate
our private dock where public water can pick you up
Hard to leave
volcanoe San Pedro from your window
Sunset at Pasajcap
Cosy bedroom with taffeta curtain
Spacious bathroom with view on the lake
Our massage room by the lake
watching at the lightning
sitting on the roof
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.