Luxury Condo at the Arch in the Heart of Historic Nye Beach(43 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
The vaulted living space upstairs has a gas fireplace, comfortable seating (including a queen sofa bed), and a 47” flat-screen high definition TV. The luxury kitchen is outfitted with stainless appliances and granite countertops, including an island with a counter height bar, plus large dining table. A door off the living room leads to the balcony, where you can sit and enjoy the ocean view.
The two bedrooms are located downstairs, along with two bathrooms and full laundering facilities. The master bedroom has a king bed, armoire with high definition TV and DVD/VHS player, and an attached bathroom with two-sink granite countertop, and tiled shower enclosure and tub. The second bedroom has a queen bed and an adjacent full bathroom with granite countertop, and tile and glass shower enclosure.
You can’t beat this location in Nye Beach – it is truly at the heart of Nye Beach, right next to the arched entry to Beach Drive, with lots of wonderful eateries, shopping, and activities at your doorstep. Park your car, and enjoy your stay! Some of the places you may enjoy include:
- The BEACH!! Walk barefoot in the sand, or watch a sunset from the benches above.
- Peruse books at Nye Beach Book House, try a bowl of chowder at The Chowder Bowl (my favorite chowder place!), share one of Café Stephanie’s famous chocolate chip cookies, and find a bottle of wine to bring back for a cozy evening in front of the fire.
- Newport Performing Arts Center
- Visual Arts Center and galleries
- Bay Front, and Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and State Park (5 minute drive or take the free shuttle in the summer)
- Oregon Coast Aquarium (10 minutes south)
- Hatfield Marine Science Center (10 minutes south)
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse and marine wildlife interpretive center (15 minutes north)
- Golf courses: Agate Beach (15 minutes North) and Salishan (30 minutes North)
- Free passes for the 'Newport City Loop' bus route, which stops at local tourist attractions and shopping areas
Keywords: condo, beach
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Seafood & Wine Festival
Feb 22 - Feb 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 24 - Apr 1, 2017
4 night min stay
Memorial Day Wknd
May 25 - May 28, 2017
3 night min stay
High Season 2017
Jun 9 - Sep 9, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.3%
*Minimum stay does not apply if fewer days are available between other reservations - please inquire using Email Owner button or call phone number listed in Owner section towards top-right of listing.
*Major holidays, spring break, and seafood and wine festival are also subject to high season rates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Steve and Marla Bennett, property owners.
Why the Owner Chose Newport, OR, USA:
As a family, Nye Beach has always been our favorite destination on the Oregon coast.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The easy beach access, great restaurants and so much available right around the heart of Nye Beach.
- Primary: + 541-990-3486
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior view of Archway Place Condominiums at the Nye Beach Arch
The living room
Nye Beach, a short block from the condo
Annual Nye Beach Clambake and Seafood Barbeque - July 4th weekend
The holidays in Nye Beach, complete with visits from Santa, music, & much more!
The new 'Coast Park' is just a few blocks away and is a big hit with kids!
The kitchen and dining area
View from upstairs living space and balcony
Shops and restaurants adjacent to condo
Nye Beach at sunset
Don't miss out on some great winter storm watching!
It's got creative toys, including a slide that starts at the hilltop pirate ship
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, December 09, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM