Come and enjoy the countryside to the city.
Located in an 8ha property, 10 minutes from the city center of Tours, the cottage was completely renovated in 2015.
The ground floor has an area of 120 m2 is fully wheelchair accessible, it includes:
The living room opens largely on the kitchen (total area 80m2)
A room (bed 180 divisible into 2 beds 90), bathroom with shower, toilet with hand washing, room with washing machine and dryer.
Upstairs are 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with shower and three toilets.
- 1 bedroom with a bed of 180, divided into 2 beds of 90
- 3 bedrooms with a bed of 160
- 1 room with 4 beds of 90
The cottage will seduce you with its high-end equipment
- Large kitchen with cooking piano with 5 ring gas hob, 2 electric ovens, large fridge / freezer, dishwasher large capacity, microwave oven, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, food processor, auto cooker ..
- Living rooms equipped with contemporary furniture quality
- Internet, wifi, wireless speaker, video projector, screen
- 2 cots, 2 high chairs, baby bath
- Garden furniture, barbecue
Enjoy the terrace and you can walk in the property (undergrowth - orchard)
The ideal place to gather with family or friends, it's also a great place to accommodate people attending a conference, seminar or training in the city.
Lives on site, we can advise you and help you discover our region.
The lodging of Small Porteau is located at a strategic point of the tour of the region (castle, vineyards, Futuroscope, Beauval Zoo ...) it is also at the crossroads of communication axes to reach (1.5 km) the A85 and A10.
You are 10 minutes from Tours Train Station and 15 minutes from the station of St Pierre des Corps by car.
You are close to the bus network and the TRAM is 1 km.