Murphy’s Retreat is a 3 bedroom house overlooking the Meramec River. With 2 and ½ baths, 1 queen bed, 2 full size beds, 2 twin beds, and a finished basement with a queen bed and queen sleeper sofa, it can accommodate up to 12 people. All linens for the house are provided and the kitchen is fully equipped. The large wood burning fireplace makes the living room a cozy place to gather and the screened in porch with a fantastic view of the river is a great place to sip your morning coffee.Bring your binoculars to watch the wildlife.
Use of our pavilion and deck by the river is included in your reservation.
Please bring your own charcoal and lighter fluid.
(wood for fireplace and campfires provided)
3 night minimum on Holiday Weekends.
At Murphy’s Retreat you will find:
• Fresh Linens
• Fully equipped kitchen (pots, pans, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee pot, blender, toaster, range with oven, microwave, dishes, etc.)
• Bedroom one – queen bed and twin bed with trundle
• Bedroom two – full size bed
• Bedroom three – full size bed
* Basement - Queen bed and Queen sofa sleeper
• Washer and Dryer
• Jetted tub
• BBQ pit on patio (bring your charcoal and lighter fluid)
Cabin rates are based on number of people, so please make sure to correctly enter the number in your group.
Float trips are available by reservation.
Peaceful Bend Winery is located just across the road and Meramec Springs Park is worth the 10 mile drive to visit, especially if you like to fish for trout.
Keywords: river, fishing, hiking, wildlife, winery, floating, kayak, canoe, raft, secluded