Free-Standing Ocean Front House with Direct Access to the Melrose Beach
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please remove shoes before entering house.
- Under 16 years old can't drive cart. No drinking on cart; driver must be sober. All SC Rules of the road must be followed.
- This cottage is intended for quiet family and friends get-togethers. No rowdy event stays, please. such as bachelor or bachelorette weekends.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Deborah SmithAsk a question
Why Deborah Smith chose Melrose on the Beach
The Sycamore Cottage is a member of DRG's Daufuskie Coastal Collection. This luxury free-standing house offers discerning island visitors a private and breathtakingly beautiful home overlooking Daufuskie Island's Melrose beach and the Atlantic Ocean. As are all the Coastal Collection properties, the Sycamore Cottage is, quite frankly, drop-dead beautiful. Decorated by Atlanta designers, every room is a showcase of casual elegance and comfort. Every space is touched with exquisite lighting, artwork, and furnishings. And the location is sublime! The Sycamore Cottage is situated on the picturesque Avenue of Oaks with a wooded setting at the front and the Atlantic Ocean at the back. As a free-standing house, guests will enjoy privacy and beauty...and all just steps to the beach.
- english, german, Written inquiries in German will be answered.