‘Bespoke’ reflects how the guesthouse has been converted into a ‘custom made’ home away from home. Featuring a stylish, relaxed, private living space overlooking paddocks on a rural, working property.
Bespoke also incorporates the cycle theme - the ‘spoke’ of a bicycle – due to the abundance of cycle trails in sunny Hawkes Bay. The ‘Puketapu Ramble’ loop starts at the end of the driveway and is a gentle 17 km ride (with links to other trails for a longer cycle). This trail runs along either side of the Tutaekuri River through picturesque rural farmland and takes in the award winning Puketapu Country Pub. Do the loop or simply cycle to the local store for an icecream, or the pub for a locally made wine.
‘Molly’ and ‘Connor’ the resident cruiser bikes are there for your use. There are also excellent mountain bike tracks 20 minutes away at Eskdale (mountain bikes can be hired on request).
• Breakfast provisions for your first mornings stay (including some of our own fresh produce).
• Hi-Fi system has connectivity to your device by Bluetooth and USB input.
• Under floor heating in bathroom.
• BBQ and outdoor area with lock up shed and plenty of parking space.
• Trout fishing a short walk away with wineries nearby and the Napier Golf Course situated at the end of the road.
• 15 minutes to the HOY show grounds (grazing and yards may be available on request for horses). Here the renowned local farmers market is also held on Sundays.
- EIT 5 mins drive.
NB. Please be aware that we run a crop farming business and during harvest (and some other times) there are vehicles moving around nearby.
Please ask for our discounted nightly rate if you wish to stay 6+ nights
Price listed is for 2 people. $25 per extra person
Minimum 2 nights stay
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;