The rustic and natural hut in Hochkrimml on the Duxeralm is a cozy and restful accommodation for the summer and winter, in this way hardly find in Hochkrimml.
It has a living-dining and kitchen area, TV or play area, 1 small shower room (hot water), 1 south-facing terrace (with garden for the summer) and a parking space in front of the door.
Electrically heated and cooked is also electric.
Quiet location and the small road / the path is simply magical in winter.
In winter you can go down to the hut, it is only about 300m from the lift, so the car can stop.
Hochkrimml is snow sure and also very suitable for beginners and children.
Hochkrimml is also an excellent hiking and cycling area.
From Hochkrimml or Plattenkogel there is a direct (red) valley descent towards Königsleiten, so the area of the Zillertal Arena is at your disposal. The Zillertal Arena is the largest ski resort in the Zillertal and extends from Zell im Zillertal via Gerlos to Wald-Königsleiten and Krimml-Hochkrimml,
- Location south side
- Snow safe area
- great ski and cross country skiing area and snowboard
- great hiking and climbing area
- great bike ride / mountain bike area
- Only about 300m walking distance from the lift and trail
- great tobogganing opportunities
- nice restaurants (in the hotel Filzstein, Duxeralm restaurant and the Plattenalm) as well as many restaurants down in the town Krimml or in the neighboring Königsleiten
- bread service Königsleiten / Hochkrimml: Tel. (0043) 6564/20054. Please register online a few days in advance, broetchenservice-koenigsleiten. and they always have their rolls for breakfast in the morning. They are brought to the door.
- "The Little Shop" on the Duxeralm Mo-Sam: 07. 30-10. 00 o'clock for little things
- absolute peace and relaxation
Beautiful nature and hiking area and cycling area for young and old. A golf course is about 30 minutes away by car.
Here are some special features / activities for you to info / suggestion:
Activities in and around Hochkrimml:
- Cross-country skiing: High altitude trail on the Gerlosplatte (7 km) or
Cross-country skiing in Krimml (3 km)
- Tobogganing (7 km night toboggan run Gerlosstein) and tobogganing on the Filzsteinalm
- Arena Coaster - the new sledding fun,
Summer / winter toboggan run in Zell
- Sleigh rides
- torch hikes (every Wednesday from Krimml to the waterfalls, 20.30 pm pavilion in Krimml)
- the Krimmler waterfalls
- Water Wonder World in Krimml
- drive to the Grossglockner
- High mountain reservoirs Kaprun
- Felberturm Museum
- Eisriesenwelt Werfen
- Swarovski Crystal World
Sporting activities in summer:
- mountain biking and cycling (there are 31 biking trails + 23 mountain bike routes)
- Arena Skyliner (Flying Fox)
- Crystal bath forest
- Rafting offers
- amusement park Zell am Ziller
- Golf (18 holes) by Mittersill
- KLETTERSTEIG GERLOSSTEINWAND
- Tennis / Squash Gerlos
- High ropes course Gerlos
- Sternenleiten Königsleiten
- Almabtrieb Krimml on the last Saturday in September
We also rent in Hochkrimml a beautiful basement apartment in the "House Hochmoor" for 2-4 persons. View at FeWo-direkt under the number 26975.
And also a nice, big apartment in the house Sonnbichl Hochkrimml / Duxeralm for 6 persons. View at FeWo-direkt under the number 26719.