Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
Queen size Beds (1) Choose your own level of comfort with our Sleep Number bed. Down comforter and/or blankets used, depending on the season. Down alternative bedding available upon request, please ask when making reservation or a minimum of 48 hours prior to your arrival.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Due to bed and space limitations.Due to bed and space limitations.
No pets - Sorry.Sorry.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please follow the instructions in the binder on the kitchenette table and posted at tub when using it. Use of the hot tub is at your own risk.
- We are on septic. Please do not put anything but toilet paper in the toilet, or anything other than soap and water down the sink and shower drains.
- Please drive slowly through our development.
About Cheri Curtis
We bought our 'retirement' property in Sequim the day after we first saw it in 1999. I had found it listed on the internet and when we arrived to check it out, we just couldn't leave. We decided to spend the night in town and come back the next day to see if it still had the same affect on us. It did. The sunsets of summer here are gorgeous; purple and gold and red...and on that day the sunset was spectacular. So when we came back the next day with a picnic lunch we knew had to own this land. We ended up moving here full time much sooner than we had originally anticipated but everything happens for a reason, right? It has turned out to be one of the best decisions we've ever made.
Cheri Curtis purchased this studio in 2008
Why Cheri Curtis chose Sequim
Sequim has long been known as a wonderful retirement spot. We chose to buy here because of the small town size (but growing), the fact that it's only a couple hours from Seattle, has a great marina (the John Wayne Marina)to suit our boating needs, and the fact that Sequim gets very little rain compared to the rest of this side of Washington state.
What makes this studio unique
There really is not one spot on this land that doesn't have a view. Whether it mountains, forested hills, ever-changing water views of Sequim Bay and the shipping lanes beyond, or the San Juan Islands. No one ever comes here without exclaiming about our view. Even people who have lived in this area all their lives are amazed.