Our Family Vacation Home; Beach Front; Awesome View; and Comfortable;
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Welcome to our family’s condominium at Emerald Towers, a locale we have enjoyed for over 25 years. Our comfortable, well-appointed, 1800 sq.ft., 7th floor end unit with two walls of wrap-around windows offers a fantastic view of the Emerald coast from the living room, dining room, master bedroom, and balcony. Once you exit the building, you need only walk a mere 30 yards past the pool and down the boardwalk to arrive on the beach.
You might be interested to know that we just completed a total renovation of Unit 701. We have enlarged the master bathroom, moved some walls, installed new kitchen and bathroom cabinets, new floor tile throughout, fresh paint and colors, new kitchen appliances, and new furniture in all areas. The project took 4 months and was finished February 19, 2013. We are excited about the changes and believe it will be more comfortable for our family and for our guests like you.
We have decorated our vacation home with comfort and convenience in mind. Our family likes to cook in, so the kitchen is well supplied with pans, bowls, and utensils to make meal preparation easy. We also have installed new stainless steel kitchen appliances including a nearly silent dishwasher. A dedicated icemaker will keep your beach cooler supplied with cold ice all day. In the living room, we have built a high-quality media center with a 46” LCD TV, surround sound speakers, and Blu-ray player. The master bedroom also has a new LCD TV.
Emerald Towers Resort is a low-density high-rise condominium complex with just 84 units to share all the amenities. Two full service elevators provide rapid transit between the beach and our unit. The swimming pool’s deck area offers lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas to enjoy when you are away from the beach. Two new grills have been installed for all guests to use. The exercise room, which overlooks the pool and the beach, is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machine, and weights. There are also two lighted tennis courts on the property for your use.
Emerald Towers prides itself on being a family friendly environment. It is the community policy not to rent to anyone under the age of 25. We have onsite security to protect our peaceful environment through the night hours. We are certain that you will enjoy a relaxing vacation if you choose to visit.
CONDOMINIUM UNIT 701 FEATURES
- One King Master Bedroom with private bath and balcony access
- One Queen Bedroom with separate bathroom
- Third Bedroom with two full size beds and private bathroom
- Spectacular corner wraparound windows with a floor to ceiling view of the beautiful Emerald Coast
- Balcony with café table and chairs overlooking the beach
- 46” TV, surround sound, and Blu-ray player in the living room
-TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer, in-unit
- All linens and towels provided, excluding beach towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Service, in-unit
EMERALD TOWERS RESORT AMENITIES
- Gated community with onsite check-in
- Boats, RV’s and trailers require prior permission for parking. Space may only be available in the Emerald Towers overflow parking lot during busy seasons.
- On-Site Management and Security
- 200 feet of sugar white beach with beach umbrella and chair service available
- Seasonally heated pool
- Beachfront pool deck with two new gas grills for guests to use
- Fitness center, with view of pool and beach, is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, an elliptical machine, and weights.
- Movie rental free from the onsite machine in the office
- 2 high-speed elevators servicing a mere 84 condos
- 2 On-site lighted tennis courts
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Onsite availability to rent jet skis, other water sport equipment, parasailing, etc.
- Central location for recreational activities, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and much more
• Relax by the pool or on the beach. You can rent umbrellas and chairs from a private beach service on the beach.
• Destin offers many choices to go deep sea fishing, rent a sailboat or jet skis, or go parasailing. Luther’s Pontoon, Kayak, and Jet Ski Rentals has a good reputation
• Golfers can play a different course almost every day. Some suggestions of courses that are rated 4 or 5 *
o Burnt Pine Course at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort (4 star)
o Raven Course at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort (4.5 star)
o Kelly Plantation Golf Club (Fred Couples Design) (4.5 star)
o Emerald Bay Golf Club (5 star)
o Regatta Bay Golf Club (one of the best) (5 star)
o Indian Bayou Country Club (4 star)
o Eglin Air Force Base (2 courses open to the public) (4 star)
• Amusement Parks (just outside the Emerald Towers gate)
o Big Kahuna’s huge water park
o The Track—mini-golf, four go-cart tracks, and lots of different rides
• Naval Air Museum in Pensacola; an all-day activity but extremely interesting and worth the time; great for a rainy day
• Super Wal-Mart
• Super Target
• Sexton’s Fresh Sea Food Market
• Destin Commons –upscale shops, restaurants, Bass Pro Shop
• Silver Sands Outlet Mall
• Harbor Docks-local favorite
• Dewey Destin-“Hole in the wall” place but great food and on the dock
• Back Porch-short walk down the beach from Emerald Towers
• La Famiglia-very good Italian, locally owned
• Mellow Mushroom—some of the best pizza
• A.J.’s—very popular
• Bay Café—excellent food
• Callahan’s – local favorite
• Beach Walk Café at Henderson Park Inn-upscale dining
• Donut Hole-excellent pastries
• Krispy Kreme—be sure to get donuts when the “Hot” light is on
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 7
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 9 - Dec 15, 2016
3 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Jan 3 - Mar 10, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 11 - Apr 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 17 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Sep 8, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 11%
$500 Reservation/Security Deposit is retained until completion of your stay.
Total amount of Rent is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Reservation/Security Deposit is refunded after your departure
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Big Kahuna's Waterpark Across Street; Multiple 4 & 5 Star Golf Courses, Destin Commons and Silver Sands Outlet Mall Close Proximity, Gulfarium Sea Aquarium, Boat Rentals, Marinas, Boat Launches, Deep Sea Fishing, Go-Cart Tracks, Navy Air Museum, Miniature Golf, Water Sports, Parasailing, Pontoon and Sailboat Rental, Jet Ski and Kayak Rental, and much more
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: For over 25 years our family has been going to Emerald Towers for our summer vacations. We have always rented and dealt with the uncertainties of different condos. So when we had an opportunity to purchase Unit 701, we were thrilled. We could make it just the way we wanted it for ourselves and our guests.
Why the Owner Chose Destin, FL, USA:
Emerald towers is a one building, 84 unit complex that prides itself on being family centered. We love the staff there. Ann, Alice, and Deborah at the front desk and Larry and all the maintenance crew work very hard to take excellent care of Emerald Towers and everyone who is visiting there. The pool, the walkways, and the grounds are always very neat and clean and held to the highest standard.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Having the pool right outside the back door of the building and the beach less than 30 yards from there makes going to and from the beach extremely convenient. We feel very safe for our entire family, even our children when they were children. There is a security gate to get to the property from the street and a security gate to get from the beach to the pool area. Also there is an onsite security guard during the evening hours. Good for peace of mind.
- Primary: 770-361-2285
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stay here at Emerald Towers for one of the best memory-making vacations ever!
You can watch your favorite movie on the high definition flat screen television.
Eating your meals together will be a pleasure as you enjoy the beach view.
The primary master bedroom has a lovely view of the beach.
The second master has a queen sized bed and private bathroom with shower stall.
The third bedroom has two full sized beds and a private bath with a tub.
Get fit in the Exercise Room with this awesome view overlooking the pool & beach
Enjoy ocean breezes as you swim in this luxurious, heated pool.
Here is the view to the west overlooking the pool.
Most evenings we can be found enjoying the sunset on the beach.
Welcome to our family condo at Emerald Towers.
Sit and visit with your family or just relax after your day at the beach.
Our well supplied kitchen will make it easy for you to prepare any meal.
The redesigned master bathroom is much more spacious and has a walk in shower.
The second master bathroom has lots of room to hang towels and swim suits.
Bathroom for Master Bedroom #3 with a tub
Or, enjoy a brisk game of tennis on one of the two lighted tennis courts.
Enjoy your morning coffee with a view from our balcony to the east.
Our family enjoys arriving on the beach just after sunrise for donuts and coffee
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing