About the property
- Condo1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Welcome to our family’s condominium at Emerald Towers, a locale we have enjoyed for over 25 years. Our comfortable, well-appointed, 1800 sq.ft., 7th floor end unit with two walls of wrap-around windows offers a fantastic view of the Emerald coast from the living room, dining room, master bedroom, and balcony. Once you exit the building, you need only walk a mere 30 yards past the pool and down the boardwalk to arrive on the beach.
You might be interested to know that we just completed a total renovation of Unit 701. We have enlarged the master bathroom, moved some walls, installed new kitchen and bathroom cabinets, new floor tile throughout, fresh paint and colors, new kitchen appliances, and new furniture in all areas. The project took 4 months and was finished February 19, 2013. We are excited about the changes and believe it will be more comfortable for our family and for our guests like you.
We have decorated our vacation home with comfort and convenience in mind. Our family likes to cook in, so the kitchen is well supplied with pans, bowls, and utensils to make meal preparation easy. We also have installed new stainless steel kitchen appliances including a nearly silent dishwasher. A dedicated icemaker will keep your beach cooler supplied with cold ice all day. In the living room, we have built a high-quality media center with a 46” LCD TV, surround sound speakers, and Blu-ray player. The master bedroom also has a new LCD TV.
Emerald Towers Resort is a low-density high-rise condominium complex with just 84 units to share all the amenities. Two full service elevators provide rapid transit between the beach and our unit. The swimming pool’s deck area offers lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas to enjoy when you are away from the beach. Two new grills have been installed for all guests to use. The exercise room, which overlooks the pool and the beach, is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machine, and weights. There are also two lighted tennis courts on the property for your use.
Emerald Towers prides itself on being a family friendly environment. It is the community policy not to rent to anyone under the age of 25. We have onsite security to protect our peaceful environment through the night hours. We are certain that you will enjoy a relaxing vacation if you choose to visit.
CONDOMINIUM UNIT 701 FEATURES
- One King Master Bedroom with private bath and balcony access
- One Queen Bedroom with separate bathroom
- Third Bedroom with two full size beds and private bathroom
- Spectacular corner wraparound windows with a floor to ceiling view of the beautiful Emerald Coast
- Balcony with café table and chairs overlooking the beach
- 46” TV, surround sound, and Blu-ray player in the living room
-TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer, in-unit
- All linens and towels provided, excluding beach towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Service, in-unit
EMERALD TOWERS RESORT AMENITIES
- Gated community with onsite check-in
- Boats, RV’s and trailers require prior permission for parking. Space may only be available in the Emerald Towers overflow parking lot during busy seasons.
- On-Site Management and Security
- 200 feet of sugar white beach with beach umbrella and chair service available
- Seasonally heated pool
- Beachfront pool deck with two new gas grills for guests to use
- Fitness center, with view of pool and beach, is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, an elliptical machine, and weights.
- Movie rental free from the onsite machine in the office
- 2 high-speed elevators servicing a mere 84 condos
- 2 On-site lighted tennis courts
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Onsite availability to rent jet skis, other water sport equipment, parasailing, etc.
- Central location for recreational activities, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and much more
• Relax by the pool or on the beach. You can rent umbrellas and chairs from a private beach service on the beach.
• Destin offers many choices to go deep sea fishing, rent a sailboat or jet skis, or go parasailing. Luther’s Pontoon, Kayak, and Jet Ski Rentals has a good reputation
• Golfers can play a different course almost every day. Some suggestions of courses that are rated 4 or 5 *
o Burnt Pine Course at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort (4 star)
o Raven Course at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort (4.5 star)
o Kelly Plantation Golf Club (Fred Couples Design) (4.5 star)
o Emerald Bay Golf Club (5 star)
o Regatta Bay Golf Club (one of the best) (5 star)
o Indian Bayou Country Club (4 star)
o Eglin Air Force Base (2 courses open to the public) (4 star)
• Amusement Parks (just outside the Emerald Towers gate)
o Big Kahuna’s huge water park
o The Track—mini-golf, four go-cart tracks, and lots of different rides
• Naval Air Museum in Pensacola; an all-day activity but extremely interesting and worth the time; great for a rainy day
• Super Wal-Mart
• Super Target
• Sexton’s Fresh Sea Food Market
• Destin Commons –upscale shops, restaurants, Bass Pro Shop
• Silver Sands Outlet Mall
• Harbor Docks-local favorite
• Dewey Destin-“Hole in the wall” place but great food and on the dock
• Back Porch-short walk down the beach from Emerald Towers
• La Famiglia-very good Italian, locally owned
• Mellow Mushroom—some of the best pizza
• A.J.’s—very popular
• Bay Café—excellent food
• Callahan’s – local favorite
• Beach Walk Café at Henderson Park Inn-upscale dining
• Donut Hole-excellent pastries
• Krispy Kreme—be sure to get donuts when the “Hot” light is on
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
For over 25 years our family has been going to Emerald Towers for our summer vacations. We have always rented and dealt with the uncertainties of different condos. So when we had an opportunity to purchase Unit 701, we were thrilled. We could make it just the way we wanted it for ourselves and our guests.
Owner purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Owner chose Destin
Emerald towers is a one building, 84 unit complex that prides itself on being family centered. We love the staff there. Ann, Alice, and Deborah at the front desk and Larry and all the maintenance crew work very hard to take excellent care of Emerald Towers and everyone who is visiting there. The pool, the walkways, and the grounds are always very neat and clean and held to the highest standard.
What makes this Condo unique
Having the pool right outside the back door of the building and the beach less than 30 yards from there makes going to and from the beach extremely convenient. We feel very safe for our entire family, even our children when they were children. There is a security gate to get to the property from the street and a security gate to get from the beach to the pool area. Also there is an onsite security guard during the evening hours. Good for peace of mind.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This was our first time visiting Destin, but it definitely will not be our last! The unit was clean and had plenty of room for the 7 people in our family. Loved sitting out on the balcony and enjoying the amazing view! Beach service was awesome.....they had our chairs waiting for us everyday with our name on the umbrella. The complex was very quiet and everyone that we encountered was very friendly. The location was perfect as it was just a few minutes to so many wonderful restaurants (Boshamps, Lulu's, Brotula's, The Surf Hut and Asiago's Skillet for a yummy breakfast before a day of fishing), even walking distance to Shakes Custard across the street. We will be back and we will not hesitate to reserve this unit again.
We ust returned from a wonderful stay in this great condo. Great location, beautiful views from the floor to ceiling windows and deck, large spacious living area, well equipped kitchen with nice under the counter ice maker. The owner was very prompt to respond to any questions when we were booking the room, and we received an email the same day that we left telling us that our refund deposit was already in the mail. He was very pleasant to deal with and we highly recommend both him and his condo.
First time staying in unit 701 and found it to be a wonderful. The unit was clean, well furnished, and had everything we needed. A big bonus was the ice maker that was so productive we did not need to buy ice for our beach ice chest.
Staff and beach service are awesome. I would request this unit again.
Another Great Vacation at #701
This was our third year in a row staying at this unit and, as always, it was wonderful. Everyone at Emerald Towers was very kind and hospitable, but one of the maintenance guys deserves a lot of credit in my book for giving my mom a bottled water when he noticed that she was winded and hot from her walk from the parking lot to the elevators. I can't imagine how anyone could complain about this unit; it is wonderfully furnished and immaculately clean. Everything works exactly like it is supposed to. They have installed a new ice maker with lights that change colors - my kids thought this was really cool (honestly, we all did). We'll likely book #701 again next year.
We keep coming back because of how great this unit is. With two families with kids there is more then enough room for everyone.
Spring break 17
This was our second time staying in this condo unit and we were not disappointed. The owner is very prompt in getting back with your inquiry and is very easy to work with. The unit is very clean and well stocked. We love this particular unit for the spacious living areas. We had 6 people and were very comfortable during our stay. The views from the living room and balcony area are what keep us coming back to Emerald Towers 701. The condo building itself is very clean and not crowded like some larger buildings. The staff are awesome and do a great job keeping the areas clean. Just can't say enough about this place. Thanks Bobby!!
Big Kahuna's Waterpark Across Street; Multiple 4 & 5 Star Golf Courses, Destin Commons and Silver Sands Outlet Mall Close Proximity, Gulfarium Sea Aquarium, Boat Rentals, Marinas, Boat Launches, Deep Sea Fishing, Go-Cart Tracks, Navy Air Museum, Miniature Golf, Water Sports, Parasailing, Pontoon and Sailboat Rental, Jet Ski and Kayak Rental, and much more