5 Bedrooms + Sleeping Porch, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10) JACUZZI
The Poker Room
Additional sleeping options include a daybed and 3 full-length couches in the Living Room, a camping platform for a night outdoors, and floor space for air mattresses or cribs in the Iris Room, Poker Room, and Master Bedroom.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking is allowed outside. Smoking is allowed outside.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- You agree to allow owners to know if anyone in your party has or shows symptoms of Covid-19, So that we can protect ourselves, our staff and guests.
- Nature poses risks. You agree to hold owners harmless from liability associated with swimming, drowning, diving, use of fire pit, falling, tripping.
- No Fires without consent of owner. No children unattended on loft steps. No dogs. No smoking inside. NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO SWIM ALONE!!!!!!
Owner: Tara Meadows. Reservations Manager: Kara D.
About Owner: Tara Meadows. Reservations Manager: Kara D.
We love the great outdoors. We enjoy good food and coming together around the large harvest table at the Pioneer. Tara grew up at the cabin with her Appalachian Granny, Fran Stalcup. Granny was known far and wide as Mountain Mama and she knew the mountains like the back of her hand.
Owner: Tara Meadows. Reservations Manager: Kara D. purchased this Cabin in 2004
Why Owner: Tara Meadows. Reservations Manager: Kara D. chose Sevierville
When you rent this property you help keep the spirit of old Appalachia alive. The Pioneer Trading Post was named after our family store originally located in Gatlinburg. The Hand-hewn cabin was built by early Scot Irish settlers with primitive tools. The building techniques of the early American settlers has stood the test of time. Each log is a work of art. The cabin is going on 200 years old and it will stand another 200 years. The Pioneer Trading Post is a living museum to a people, their unique way of life and their land.
What makes this Cabin unique
Guests get to experience a glimmer of what life might have looked like during the early 1800's, but with all the comforts of modern living. Guests get the pleasure of staying in a real home that was full of love and music. You will feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. Staying at The Pioneer is having the best of both worlds. You have a lake shore vacation that is within easy driving distance of the mountains and all the action of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. You will have the entire secluded, 5 acre peninsula to yourself with unencumbered views of the lake.