Tropical Salsa in Sunny Kihei(19 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
• Located across the street from Charley Young Beach, voted to be one of the top 10 Beaches in the USA. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling and surfing.
• Minutes away from restaurants, grocery store, markets and shopping in Kihei Town. Leave the car and stroll to these popular destinations.
• Fully equipped kitchen with newer dishwasher, refrigerator, range, microwave, coffee maker and a multitude of kitchen accessories and dishes to create your own gourmet meals.
• Washer and dryer, so you can pack light if you wish and leave room in your suitcase for holiday souvenirs.
• Private lanai, perfect for outdoor dining or morning coffee.
• Queen size bed in master bedroom has a top quality mattress. The queen size commercial grade hide-a-bed in the living room has an extra firm mattress so two can sleep comfortably.
• Air conditioned living room with ceiling fans in living room and bedroom.
• Equipped with beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach towels and cooler.
• Free WiFi, HDTV, DVD players.
Maui Vista Resort Grounds are beautifully maintained and the resort boasts three swimming pools, six championship tennis courts, gas barbeque grills and picnic areas. Each building has a newly renovated elevator, allowing easy room access.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
(604) 940-0416 (Vancouver, B.C.)
Member since: 2009
- On floor 3
- 588 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Remodeled shower and vanity
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Apr 14, 2017
4 night min stay
Low Season 2017
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee Upon Departure $85
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Rates are based on 2 person occupancy. An additional fee may apply for more than 2 people staying.
$20 per night additional for fewer than 7 nights.
Once a guest confirms that they wish to rent our condo, we put them in touch with our property manager, who will take a $225 deposit for the reservation. They accept most major credit cards. Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment is required.
CANCELLATION POLICY: From date of booking to 30 days prior to arrival - refund less $100 cancellation fee; 1-30 days prior to arrival, refund will depend on number of days accommodation is re-rented. If any part of the reservation falls under the dates of 12/20-1/5, a notice of 60 days in advance is required to cancel the reservation for a refund less $100 cancellation fee.
Hawaii Tax ID: W82307098-01
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About: Bruce and Tara Wells live in Vancouver, B.C., Bruce is retired and Tara is the principal of a large Interior Design firm. Her company is one of the top 10 Interior Design firms in Greater Vancouver.
Why Kihei, HI, USA:
We bought in Maui Vista for several reasons. We loved the amenities. With three pools, three sets of tennis courts and three barbeque areas, there's ample amenities for all guests, even in high season. Other complexes often share only one common amenity with several buildings. We also love how well kept the grounds are. Lovely flowering hibiscus, oleander and plumeria abound the property. This is complemented with fan, coconut and date palms - a true tropical resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our home is very popular, as it is newly updated with a fun mix of tropical salsa and key lime. We are always keeping it current. The kitchen is very well equipped, as Tara loves to cook. We like our comfort, so there are several types of beach chairs, beach umbrellas and a cooler for your use. We've had many comments from guests how comfortable our beds are. We felt good mattresses were a good investment for our comfort, as well as our guests' comfort. Maui Vista, in general, is very quiet and cool, as the buildings are formed with concrete blocks. We chose a garden view with a peak-a-boo view of the ocean, as the lanai on this side of the building is a much nicer temperature. We can sit comfortably on our lanai in the afternoon, where many facing west cannot, due to the intense heat.
- Primary: (604) 940-0416 (Vancouver, B.C.)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Comfortable queen bed for a great night's sleep
Our Newly Renovated Kitchen with Granite countertops
Palm Garden off of Lanai
Charley Young Beach
Our Newly Renovated Bath .... A Spa Retreat
One of Three Pools
Ample closet in the master suite
Hawaiian Breezes flow through the Bedroom
Snorkling with the Turtles
An Early Morning Walk on Charley Young Beach
The Living Room
Pantry for Plenty of Storage
View from Lanai
The Reading Chair
Sunset at the Five Palms
Gracious Vanity with Stylish Fixtures
For Your Outdoor Dining Pleasure
The Extremely Well Maintained Grounds
Lots of storage and mirrors
Tropical salsa vibes
Sunset from the Lanai
An Aerial Overview - We are in Building 3
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 10, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM