Retreat to a private farm on the banks of the Shenandoah River, with beautiful mountain views, hot tub, WIFI, river swimming, fishing, canoeing (canoe rentals nearby), walking paths, nature. *You may also want to look at our other Star View Cabin 610725.
• Magical getaway for families, couples, groups of friends, or individuals on retreat
• Spacious, comfortable, historic farmhouse with modern conveniences
• 5-person hot tub, big screen porch with great mountain views, house and riverside fire ring
• Convenient to Shenandoah National Park, Luray Caverns, Civil War battlefields
• Well-equipped eat-in kitchen, outdoor charcoal grill, outside fire pit, WIFI
• Great Room with rustic stone fireplace, gas logs. Den with electronics, board games.
• Pets: well-behaved dogs welcome with prior approval ($20 per night pet fee)
Most people bring their own Linens. It is $200 upon request
Simplify your life; relax and enjoy this peaceful retreat on the Shenandoah River.
Keywords: Cabin, Farmhouse, House, Farm, Riverfront farmhouse