About the property
- Condo1200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Condominium, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths (Sleeps 7-9)
- With two separate master suites, this unit is perfect for a two family holiday.
- One suite has a king bed, the other suite has a Queen bed and a Full over Full Bunkbed. Mattresses were recently replaced.
- Soak in one of the complex's hot tubs after a long day on the slopes or use the steam shower in the condo to relax at the end of the day.
- Use the full well-stocked kitchen to cook up a gourmet meal or leave the cooking to someone else and walk to one of over 20+ restaurants less than five minutes away.
- Feel free to pack light and carry-on your luggage; we have the largest washer and dryer in Summit County in our condo so save the airline fees and ensure your bags make it to Breckenridge with you.
- Kid Friendly; we have a high chair/booster, pack and play, built in toilet/potty seat, and stroller ready for your use as well as some games and a few toys.
- Take a short walk to the Upper Valley Pool Complex and enjoy two huge outdoor hot-tubs, an indoor hot tub, and an indoor/outdoor pool heated to 90 degrees year-round.
You won't find a better deal on the mountain.
Breckenridge Business License No. 45224
Jim or Jason
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Jim or Jason
Jim and Jason have been friends and co-condo owners in Breckenridge since they met in the military in Colorado Springs in 2002. Jason is a veteran of the Air Force and lives in Fort Collins Colorado. Jim is active duty in the Army and lives in Alabama at this moment.
Jim or Jason purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Jim or Jason chose Breckenridge
Having lived in and experienced Breckenridge for more than a decade both prior to starting families and now with several children apiece we understand the importance of amenities and location. We have the best location in Breckenridge skiing, activities, and nightlife included. We are literally 100 yards from the Breckenridge main square and closer to shuttles and lifts taking you to anywhere on the mountain. Walk up the snow-flake lift in the morning, ski back to the condo on Four O'Clock run in the afternoon, hit the hot tub and then head out for dinner and a night on the town; never touching your car the entire day.
What makes this Condo unique
- Easily walkable to both the slopes and town. - Superb and safe location to enjoy the nightlife Breckenridge has to offer. - Uniquely suited to families with small children; the unit is equipped with a stroller, wagon, high chair, pack and play as well as stools for the bathroom sinks and some blocks and a farm playset. - Has a guitar as well as extra strings, tuner and even a how-to DVD for learning how to play.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect location, accommodations were great!
Condo was exactly as described. Centrally located for skiers and non-skiers. Well-stocked and felt like home. Highly recommend it!
Great condo, wonderful location, walkable to downtown
We will be back!!!
Great location, plenty of room
Everything was as advertised, perfect location between the slopes and town. Plenty of room for our family to sprawl out and made dinner every night with the full kitchen and patio grill. Hope to be back!
Felt like home!
The condo was very comfortable and felt like home. The bedrooms are set up nice with our two boys on one side of the condo with their own bathroom, and our bedroom and bath on the other side. The livingroom was great for relaxing at night in front of the fireplace. Easy access to the slopes and Main Street, Breckenridge for eating and shopping. The parking was also a great perk! Would definitely stay here again.
For us the location was great. Getting to the gondola (by car) was quick and great to just walk to town for dinner. Like the 1st floor location for walking in ski boots. The condo was comfortable and had everything you need to make a ski vacation complete.
Steps away from rental, transportation and the ski in was great. Bus takes you to easy slope access or you can walk to snowflake lift, up hill.
Great ground floor (few stairs!!) condo with a great location! Just 300 yards to the Snowflake Lift and ski all the way home at the end of the day on the Four O'Clock Ski Run across the street. With an excellent central location in downtown Breckenridge, just one block off of Main St.; walk anywhere in town within minutes. Leave your car parked for the entire stay... you won't need it! Other Activities: kayaking, biking, boating, snowboarding, skiing, sledding, wildlife viewing, rock climbing, shopping, snowmobiling
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
*$125 Cleaning fee waived when minimum rental period met* *** Weekly Special: Rent 7 nights and receive 10% off! 4-5 night minimum. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. Monthly rates will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis. Damage Insurance Policy Required - NOTE: Do not select refundable deposit if available, due to fees it isn't a good deal.