Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 12-large deck-great kitchen-outdoor shower
Covid 2020: No Linens, blankets, pillows, towels. Each bedroom has ac, closet, bedding. Built in storage and closet in the hall on the second floor. Paper products, soaps, shampoos, blow dryer not included.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Covid2020: Bring towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, paper products, hand sanitizer, antibacterial spray. See Rental agreement
- Pets leashed at all times. Bring crate, dog bed, food dish, water bowl. Good pets only. No barkers, howlers, biters or destructive anxiety.
- Text for early/late checkin/out 6176403054. Remove all food/belongings. Spray cabin w antibacterial spray, leave key, door unlocked. Drive safe.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Audrey at Yarmouth Country Cabins
About Audrey at Yarmouth Country Cabins
It has had other property names such as Morning Glory Cottages and Sylvia's Cottage Colony. We are always excited to hear stories of visitors revisiting us after decades of looking for the cottages again.
Audrey at Yarmouth Country Cabins purchased this house in 1984
Why Audrey at Yarmouth Country Cabins chose South Yarmouth
This property is family owned and operated. We ask all visitors to display conduct that is safe for everyone on the property. Address: 878 Route 28 South Yarmouth.
What makes this house unique
This house has large rooms and the property is 10 acres. Plenty of room for a large family to spread out and enjoy the outdoors as well as the house. This property is perfect for family reunions, girls weekend, golfers weekend or just a quick visit to cape cod.