Our recent guests sum it up best:
"Chez Mu is a dream. I know it can fit a large group of people, but COUPLES, if you want a secluded place with a gorgeous view, Chez Mu is for you. My fiancé actually ended up proposing right out on the pool deck in front of the gorgeous pacific view"
"A truly beautiful home in an incredible setting, so much so, you just don't want to leave. Ever."
"Simply put, Chez Mu is fantastic. Beautiful, modern, comfortable, well maintained."
Chez Mu is nestled on a hilltop above Montezuma. The Villa offers tropical luxury at its finest. It has just been remodeled, with a new pool and modern furnishings. The Villa can accommodate a large family or several couples.
The home is in the middle of a lush 3.7 acre property, which ensures absolute privacy and tranquility. White faced and howler monkeys, as well as parrots. hummingbirds and many other varieties of birds can be seen daily. The hilltop setting provides panoramic views of the jungle and ocean, as well as a steady and refreshing breeze (and no mosquitoes!).
Plenty of deck space near the pool could become the backdrop for a very special wedding party and is perfect for yoga.
It is only 5 minutes from downtown Montezuma (cozy town with amazing beaches), 15 minutes from Cobano (bank, doctor, supermarket) and 25 minutes from Malpais (incredible sunsets and surfing).
Chez Mu is the perfect honeymoon retreat, or tropical destination for your entire family!
- town of Montezuma is exactly 1 mile away, down the hill
- walking distance to a Canopy (zip-line) Tour and a Butterfly Farm
- beaches: Playa Manchas (2km), Montezuma (2km), Malpais (20km)
- national parks: Nicolas Weissenburg (5km), Cabo Blanco (15km), Coru (15km)
- restaurants: about a dozen in and near Montezuma (2km), another ~20 in Malpais (20km)
- waterfalls: La Cascada (2km), beach waterfall (10km)
- yoga: at Hotel Los Mangos (2km)
- film festival: November
- music festival: July