Seascape on South Padre Island, Great Condo, Great Location !!(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5
Great spacious 2 Bedroom & 2 Bath condo on the 3rd floor. Seascape
is a well maintained, quiet complex, located on E. Polaris. It's
walking distance to the post office, movie theater, convenient
store, Wanna Wanna Beach Restaurant & Bar (Great place to hang out),
the Beach, & the Bay. The complex does not have an elevator.
Activities/Attractions: South Padre Island is a world renowned fishing destination, either deep sea or bay fishing charters available.
Enjoy some of the best seafood you've ever tasted at the local restaurants.
Other activities include horseback riding, surfing, golfing in Laguna Vista, jet skiing, or just do nothing & relax (my personal favorite).
This property is registered with the City of SPI, Permit # 2015-607946.
Member since: 2008
- On floor 3
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Very comfortable, large back balcony overlooking beautiful courtyard, great leather sofa, loveseat, & recliner, cable TV in all rooms and washer & dryer in the unit. Master bedroom has a KING size bed. The other bedroom has 2 twin beds. There are also BBQ pits in the courtyard, which are also great for making smores in the evenings. Seasonal fireworks displays can be viewed from the front and back balcony....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
Deposit for weekly stay is $200, for monthly stay is $250.
Reserve your Spring or Summer Vacation now !!
Spring/Summer rates $2000 to $3800 per month. Weekly rates $900/week normally, $1150/wk during Spring/Summer holiday weeks.
Permit # 2015-607946, Tax 8.5% city + 6% state = total 14.5%
This complex does NOT allow Spring Breakers, or pets.
Summer rates average $195/night, $1150/week, $3800/month
Spring rates $160/night.
Rates can be subject to change.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Dining room and Living area with 40 inch TV
Natuzzi Leather couches
Fully stocked kitchen
Master Bath Double Sink Vanity
Wet Bar & Dining room
Kiddie pool 3 ft with bridge and waterfall
Pool w/waterfall and hot tub
Guest Bedroom with 2 twin beds, closet and TV & blow up mattress & pump
Kitchen bar with 4 barstools
View of pool and hot tub from balcony
Courtyard with BBQ pit area
Entry door area
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.