Best Value ! Ocean View from Top Floor Updated Villa(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Villa, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-6)
Recently renovated with top-grade appliances and furnishings. Third floor (top floor) with great view of ocean from covered deck. Nearby elevator access. Open-air entry with seating area (deck) off back of villa for a clear (parental) view of tennis courts and lagoon. Regular professional maintenance and supervision by resident owners.
Luxurious queen master bed, pull-out queen sleeper sofa, and two long (six foot) bunks provide comfortable sleeping for six. Ultra-clean with no smoking and no pets.
Very close to beach and pool (150 yards) via walkway over dunes. No other buildings in front of this building.
Keywords: Ocean view, villa, Hilton Head
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 31 - May 18, 2017
2 night min stay
May 19 - Sep 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 16 - Nov 26, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 5%
Length of stay and appropriate rates are flexible for special conditions. Please call to discuss. Standard rate may not include cleaning and taxes if stay is less than 3 days. Additional cleaning fee of $75 for any stay. Check in is 4 pm and check out is 10 am.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Dolphin Cruises, Coastal Museum, Parasailing, Seaside festivals, Historic Savannah and Beaufort
• Gated with 24 hour security
• Large ocean front pool (complete with bar service)
• Bike rentals near the entrance
• Fitness center (behind the tennis courts)
• Tennis courts with lights (call to reserve a court)
• Playground area
• Laundry facilities on every floor - - machines take quarters
• Bike racks
• Barbeque Pits
• Picnic Tables
• Convenience shop in the main building by the entrance
• Trash bin (in the parking lot)
Resort Rules: (Sorry we don’t make them we just live by them):
There are very few rules (aside from having Fun!) but keep in mind:
• The building is wooden, so there is no smoking in the condo, on the stairs or on the balcony
• Hilton Head Island has strict wildlife conservation codes and so it is illegal to remove any sea life (dead or alive) from the ocean - - you will see many taking sand dollars, don’t or there could be fines (and they won’t be there for your next visit!!). Similarly don’t disturb turtle nest clearly marked with orange taped triangles in the sand dunes
• The complex does not allow you to hang anything over the railings (including American Flags!), so please hang items in the shower or use the dryers that are located on every floor
• Similarly, the complex does not allow items to be left in the hallways. They will come and take them if left, so store them in the hall closet where the vacuum cleaner is or on the balcony
• Sorry but no pets, of any size or description, are allowed in the buildings or on the complex grounds
• Lets us know right away if something breaks or malfunctions, that way we can try to fix it so you can enjoy the rest of your stay.
• Please do not eat or drink anything except water, in the bedroom. We know accidents happen (we also have children) so the best prevention is to keep the food and drink where it belongs.
• Please keep the doors and windows closed when the air conditioning is on, that way the A/C will not freeze up and stop working.
• Please use showers just inside the dunes to wash your feet, your condo will be more fun to walk around in barefoot and the shower drains won’t clog.
• Please do not remove any items from the villa or take them to the beach
• Let us know if something is particularly good or bad (yes we truly want to know about the bad too)
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are Locals who love the Island and have been vacationing here for over 30 years. We are now living here full-time and enjoy everything HHI has to offer. Marianne and I work with Keller Williams Realty on the Island, so please give us a call at 843-304-4256 if you would like to own a piece of our Island paradise for yourself!
Why the Owner Chose Folly Field, Hilton Head Island, SC, USA:
Great value and great view. We often take a weekend at the villa in the off-season for ourselves to relax on the ocean away from our full-time home.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Close to Island center and everything you need. Off main highway so it's quiet. Folly Field is a great family beach and affords lots of walking space both directions from the villa. The beach is semi-protected by a long sandbar (channel) in the ocean about a mile out. This keeps the beach safe for children and a shallow fall-off at the wave line which isn't dangerous. Lots of shallow tidal pools to play in and lots of space for frisbee, bocce, horseshoes, or just running around.
- Primary: +1 7063738204
- Secondary: +1 8433044256
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Atlantic Ocean from front deck (6' x 13') on 3rd Floor of 'A' Building
Comfortable and stylish for dining in
New appliances and a conveniently located TV
Queen size master bed in expanded space with loads of storage.
Largest pool on the Island located beach front by the Beach Bar and Grill.
Serenity and beauty during any season. Wide safe beaches for walking.
A short distance to the elevator under a covered walkway
Nice tidal pools and wide beaches make Hilton Head Island beaches the best!
What else can we say? Come see us on HHI!
Newly furnished and contemporary island style
New granite counters and new smooth top range and microwave. Fully equipped
New hardwood floors and new furniture with an island flair
2 bunk beds in Master Bedroom (no wall). 6 ft long.
View of tennis courts from 3rd floor back deck (entry way) - near elevator.
Grounds are well-tended and a nice semi-tropical entrance to stairs and elevator
Everyone jumps for joy on Hilton Head Island!
The Coastal Museum can explain all about the island wonders-like our dolphins!
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.