About the property
- Condo640 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
“Silver Sands” at Gulfview has it all and is close to everything! Once you visit us, we know you will want to come back again and again. This 1st floor unit is the Ultimate in convenience, park next to your sliding glass doors to the living room for jumping in your car or for loading and unloading. The front pool is also within 30 steps or so from the front door and the Designated Beach Access is only about 75 steps from your outside balcony to get to be down on the beach with sand between your toes!
Destin is a great area with great weather and beautiful beaches with gorgeous emerald-colored waters. We are very family-friendly with something for everyone to do.
We are located at 2830 Old Highway 98 near Destin on Miramar Beach, amid white sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets.
• Unit is steps from the private, beautiful, white sandy beaches at Miramar on 1st floor for convenience
• Low-traffic area off the beaten path, yet close to all attractions and activities
• Walking distance to great seafood restaurants…Pompano Joe’s, Captain Dave’s and Kenny D’s
• 5 miles of walking/biking trails and bike rental
• 2 pools (one is heated) and a hot-tub steps outside of your door
• Easy and quick access in every direction to attractions and locations like San Destin, Tanger 'Silver Sands' Outlet Mall (largest in the US), Highway 98 and Route 30A with 20 miles of quaint and unique seaside beach towns with shopping, restaurants and sightseeing
• Go carts, aquarium, fishing, parasailing, Big Kahuna Waterpark, movie theater and more family fun just minutes away
Our unit is comfortable, convenient and clean, and we have recently done a number of updates:
• Private sleeping areas for up to six people
• Ground-level unit with parking outside your door (no stairs to climb)-Best feature of this unit, barely view of the gulf unless you are standing on the 1st floor patio and there are no cars in the parking area.
• Upgraded furnishings
• King-sized bed, dresser and new HDTV in bedroom w/new bedding
• Queen-sized sleeper sofa, dresser and new HDTV and Blu-ray in living room
• Double-bunk beds in galley hall
• Free Wi-Fi with secure connection
• New Bose radio system with iPod charger/player
• Full-service kitchen with all appliances, coffee pot, dishes and pans
• New “Eden Air” air purifier- ducts cleaned recently
• New full flow chlorine-eliminator shower head in bath for a great shower
• Smoke-free unit
• Sorry, no pets allowed by complex
Replaced oven with new smooth top stove/oven
Brand new microwave
You will love vacationing here. Our unit is extremely clean and well-cared for, and we want to help make your first visit and future visits comfortable and enjoyable. If we can assist you in any way, please contact us. We’d love to have you as our guests now and for years to come!
Keywords: Condominium, First Floor, Condo, Beach, gulf view, parking by door of unit, restaurants close by, KIng Size bed, flat screen tv's-2, 1st floor.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Why Paul Neese chose Miramar Beach
Great Investment that I can use myself periodically to relax by the Gulf of Mexico.
What makes this Condo unique
Best restaurants in the world, walking on the beach, shopping in The Commons, Silver Sands Outlet Mall, or The Harbor Blvd development next to Sandestin or going down to the harbor to watch the fishermen bring in their catch of the day-Grouper, Mackerel and Red Snapper to name a few. Reading a book by the pool or on the beach, these are the things that I like to do.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Our stay was great!
This condo had everything that you could need for your stay, including charcoal for the grill and lots of dishes and silverware, and laundry facilities. The location was the BEST, right in the middle of almost everything. It is right across the street from the ocean with a 4+ mile walking/biking trail along the road. We definitely will stay again and Paul was great to work with!
Thanks so much Teri, I'm glad you guys had a great time. Come back soon!
Will be back soon...
Best vacation ever. Across the streat from the beach was the best feature.
Please come back and see us. we added new granite counters in kitchen and a higher vanity with granite in Bath, new toilet also.
Everything we needed for our stay
The unit was cute, clean, close to the beach and very affordable! We enjoyed our stay and Paul was very kind to work with.
We enjoyed our stay at gulf view ! Master bed very comfortable and bunks in hallway very roomy. Beach access very convenient and chairs and umbrellas provided. Ground level unit was a plus so convenient to walk to beach within minutes. Condo was clean and ready a few hours prior to check in and Paul called to let us know!
Thanks Brenda for your comments about your stay! I really appreciate you leaving the unit very clean too, that always helps for sure.
Come back soon!
So close to the beach!
This was our first time in Destin and we couldn't have picked a better place. Not only did the condo have everything we needed to enjoy our stay but what was so convenient was the close proximity to the beach! The unit was clean and cozy for our family of four. We will definitely return.
Thanks Eduardo! I certainly enjoyed you staying at our place. You definitely took care of it and I hope you return soon!
Would stay again
We had a great time @ Gulfview. The condo is very close to the beach, from our back door we were 45 seconds from toes in the sand. The private beach access is nice, while we were there it was never overcrowded. Unit was clean, it was pretty quiet, they have two pools but we didn't use them; they looked nice though. They have grills for use, the grounds were kept up, we saw someone every day cleaning the grounds. Parking was pretty easy. Overall it was a great stay. Would definitely stay here again. Paul was great, checked in with us the day before we arrived called to let us know when the unit was ready for us. Super nice, very responsive.
You were the Best! left unit super clean, please come back soon.
p.s. I hope your son won their games!
Walking Trail access approximately 4 Miles long directly outside your door. Bike, jet ski, scooter rentals, parasailing nearby. Surfing, boogie boards.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
renter must be 25 yrs of age or older. Will send 'Book it' link after approving time of stay. This allows credit card or bank ach.