- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
New year vist to Newtoncashel
The cottage was just what we wanted - beautifully equipped and situated in the middle of open country.
Thank you to Eva and Freddy for letting us share their lovely cottage.
This place was the perfect size for family of five. It was a great location for fishing, but a long drive to large towns. This is a great place to stay if you want to really get to know local culture or want to get away from the hustle and bustle of town.
Excellent property, lovely hosts
A perfect location if you want to get away from it all, every conceivable requirement in a modern and attractive cottage with lovely surroundings.
Starting from the beginning-
1) Very prompt communications from Eva
2) The post code provided for the location is very accurate and took us to the property without any need for correction (used google maps)
3) There is only one word to describe our first impressions of the house and its surroundings- Wow!
4) Eva showed us the house and explained each and every bit of information that we could need while we were there.
5) The house has a Wifi (could not see mentioned in the description) so our children were very pleased.
6) Eva had come to welcome us and hand over the keys -she is friendly and very professional. The owners had taken care of everything that could be required during the stay and I mean everything (even with instructions to use the appliances).
7) The house is situated at about 3-5 minutes of walking distance from the lake (Barley Harbour) .
8) Longford town is about 30 min drive- here you can find the superstores (Tesco/Aldi/Lidl etc.) There are other small grocery stores that we found a bit closer.
9) Most of the places that we visited during our stay were from 30 min (around Longford) to 2.5 hours ish (Galway and Cliffs of Moher) of drive.
10) All in all the stay was perfect for us (family of 5) -the house with its amenities were excellent/the surroundings were beautiful and the villagers are friendly and we really enjoyed- Thanks to Eva and Freddy. Would recommend.
The best holiday home that I have ever stayed in.
The house was absolutely wonderful. We were only there for a weekend snd didn't have time to "find" everything in the house as it was so well equipped. For the coffee aficionados there are at least three coffee machines - there might be more!.
Eva was a wonderful host and took great pains in welcoming us, even to the extent of having a fire lit for us.
All in all a great place to spend a lovely relaxing weekend.
Eva und Fredy Bischof
- english, french, german