2 Bedroom Renovated Oceanview - Steps to the Pool and Ocean(13 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
CONVENIENT - Papakea Resort enjoys an outstanding Maui site and our unit is one of the very best locations within the complex. While some people may initially prefer a higher unit hoping for a view, our ground floor unit offers a number of advantages; the convenience of not climbing stairs several times a day, the ability to go out your lanai door directly to the pool and ocean instead of a trip around the back of the building. The ease of access to the BBQ’s means your food stays hot on the way back to your lanai. Once people try our unit, they seldom go back to a balcony property.
TOP QUALITY - Units in Papakea vary widely in condition. They range from some units that haven’t been updated since the 80’s, to ours which was totally renovated in June 2010 using top quality materials and fixtures.
• New cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms of African mahogany accented with exotic Jarra wood. Granite counter tops complete the executive look and feeling of quality.
• New stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer in June 2010. Most small appliances replaced at the same time. Kitchen is fully equipped with all the cutlery, gadgets and tools you need to feel right at home.
• Entertainment center features a large flat screen LCD TV, a Sony PlayStation 3 for DVD movies and games and a CD player with iPod dock for your music. Each bedroom also has a TV.
• Master suite features a king bed, large vanity with double sinks, a large tiled shower with double shower heads and a high tech “washlet” style toilet popular in upper-class Japanese households.
• Latest technology zone air conditioning. Most Papakea units that have A/C have a single window style unit in the living room (50% of Maui oceanfront condos have none). Our new style allows each bedroom and the living room/kitchen to be cooled independently. This not only saves on the environment by allowing less use of the A/C but ensures you can quickly cool your sleeping area for a good nights rest.
• Second bedroom features a queen bed (mattress new in June 2010) plus a twin. Washroom has a new tiled shower and vessel style sink.
• Free wireless internet access throughout the resort.
PEACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL - Papakea is a quiet, well-maintained, family friendly resort that offers the peaceful beauty and an oceanfront location that is the reason people come to Hawaii. Major food store, restaurants and most of the services you want on holidays are within walking distance. Lahaina town is a short drive away with the shops and restaurants of Whalers Village half way between.
ACTIVITIES - Lots to do in and around Papakea. The resort features lighted tennis courts for guest use, a large well maintained putting green in the central park area right outside your door and various pool and exercise activities such as yoga and fitness instruction in the pool area. Tour arrangements can be made with on-site staff.
Keywords: Condominium, oceanfront, renovated, 2 bedroom, Papakea, value, tennis
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 5
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring Value Season
May 15 - Jun 23, 2017
4 night min stay
Fall Value Season
Aug 16 - Nov 19, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 1 - Dec 21, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage Protection $49
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Papakea Oceanside Resort collects a daily Facilities Fee from all guests at the rate of $17.00 per day per unit to a maximum of 10 days. This helps cover expenses of maintaining the resort and the various guest services. The Resort Fee is collected upon check-out directly from the guest, is paid to the Papakea resort and is over and above the rental charges listed here.
If your inquiry is within 90 days of your arrival full payment is due to confirm booking.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: We are a group of people that love travel and have joined together to share vacation property around the world. We take pride in keeping our vacation homes comfortable and well equipped, not only for our personal use but our friends, family and renting guests.
Why Lahaina, HI, USA:
The low-rise buildings and lush, well maintained gardens of Papakea attracted us immediately. Only after staying here did we realize how convenient the location is to Lahaina, golf and restaurants. On vacation we appreciate the quiet, relaxing and secure ambience of Papakea and as owners we appreciate how well the property is looked after by everyone.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
At first we were looking for a high balcony location for the view, but after staying in the groundfloor unit we loved the convenience and quick access to all facilities. We like to travel with friends so the two bathrooms mean each couple has privacy and convenience. Papakea is so peaceful and relaxing, but lots of activities and excitement to be found around Maui.
- Secondary: + (306) 221-9700
Papakea Groundfloor Unit G-106 from golf putting green
The lanai. Less than 100 steps to the ocean seawall and lounge chairs.
Master suite vanity, dbl. sinks, tiled shower, dbl. shower heads, granite top
Second bathroom vanity with vessel sink
One of two pool areas including hot tub and BBQ area. 50 steps from our lanai.
Well equipped kitchen with granite counters and African mahogany cabinets
Ocean seawall is just 50 steps from lanai door
Master bedroom with king bed
Second bedroom with 1 queen and one single bed.
Tiled shower in second bathroom
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.