Charming Cottage Overlooking Lake- on the East Side- Beautiful Sunsets!(17 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A BOOKING REQUEST PRIOR TO CALLING OWNER at 727 692. THANKS!
Wireless internet is provided.
Television /cable / VCR/DVD CD player.
I provide high quality sheets, plenty of pillows all encased in breathable allergen covers, blankets and decorative quilts & shams for all beds. Sheets are left folded, fresh from a professional laundry service, at the foot of each bed, so you know they are clean. 2 bath, hand towels and washcloths left for each guest. Please bring your own beach towels.
Dish soap, hand soap, paper towels, cleaning supplies, trash bags and toilet paper provided.
Various spices,oil, vinegar, condiments left but not guaranteed.
Local land phone line provided. Long distance within the US included. (Canadian/Overseas calls are not included).
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Boating info- Please call businesses direct to confirm prices and inventory: Reagan's Canoe & Kayak Livery Rentals 607-243-9100 Their fees also include life jackets, paddles, etc., and for a $10 delivery fee will deliver and pick-up. Their fees decline with the more days you rent. For single kayaks and canoes, it's 25/25/15, or in other words, the 1st and 2nd days are $25, and $15/day after that. For double kayaks it's 35/25/20. Book them early, they sometimes run out. Seneca Marine 607-535-6690 They rent small fishing boats, motor (cruising) boats, and pontoon boats by the hour. $45 - $65/hour, 2 hour min. They also offer boat and/or trailer storage, and use of their private boat launch. Glen Harbor Marina 607-535-2751 Rent ski or pontoon boats for $450 a day, $250 half day or weekly rate of $2000. Kayaks $ 25 per 90 min....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
Baseboard heating in Kitchen, downstairs (back) living room, downstairs bath and master bedroom upstairs. Controls are on the unit itself. Breakfast nook & dining room pairs are controlled by one side...moreless
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 21 - Jun 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 17 - Sep 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 16 - Oct 29, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $150 + tax
- Cleaning fee $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 4%
Will consider less than full weeks but nightly rate will be higher.
Peak season needs start or end with normal Sunday change over day
$125. cleaning fee and 4% tax added to rental rates refundable security deposit $200 to hold bookings.
Pets welcome with $150 pet fee and additional refundable deposit ($100).
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Cottage front overlooking Seneca Lake
Front porch over looking lake- Great place to read or watch the sun set.
Front living room
Fully equipped kitchen
Nice shady area for picnics
Back living room with Queen bed
Dining room with lake view (from windows in the left of picture)
2nd Bedroom w Double bed
Beach stairs-24 steps ( picture taken before dock was built)
Bridge to cottage
Cottage and beach below
View from Porch
View from front porch
Front living room
Breakfast Nook with great view of the lake
Enjoy the sunsets on the dock
Fireplace in back living room
Another view of back living room /dining room
Large Master Bedroom with King size bed
Bring your boat, tie up to the dock
Great Swimming off the dock
Steps from carport to path to bridge
Glen beside the house
Lots of local Wineries in the area. Seneca Wine trail starts just up the road!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.