From the balcony of this top floor Penthouse condo it actually feels like you can see forever- the sun sparkles off the aqua waters of the Gulf, and the sugary white beaches of the Emerald Coast pull your eye to the horizons.
Just minutes from the new International Airport and Pier Park, you are in Tropic Winds, the newest development in Panama City Beach located on the prestigious and quiet west end. From the condo's comfortable, inviting furnishings to the well-equipped kitchen, it’s a perfect retreat whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, or a fun-filled vacation.
Upon arrival, you’ll park in your reserved, covered parking place just a few feet from the elevators. No schlepping luggage and groceries from afar, or trying to find a place to park each time you return. Unique to this development, and one of its best features, is the spacious, over sized balcony – 280 sq. ft – one of the largest in Panama City Beach! This huge space affords another living area, and with the table & chairs, bistro table and lounge chairs, there is plenty of room for everyone.
Imagine sipping your morning cup of coffee while watching the beach and the sun awake around you... or enjoying a nightcap as the sun sinks slowly into the sea amidst a burst of color. You have a great view of the water, and are often treated to a visit by rays or dolphins, even turtles. What a setting to enjoy the wonders of Mother Nature.
Before you strike out to see what Panama City Beach has to offer, we invite you to first tour your condo. With both the master bedroom and the living room opening onto the large balcony, you’ll find a bright, cheery home with some special features to enhance your perfect vacation.
* Free Wi-Fi
* A 42” flat screen HDTV in the living room with state of the art Blu-ray DVD player. We also provide HD television viewing in the living room.
* Each bedroom is a suite with its own bath, and each room has its own HDTV and DVD player. New carpeting has just been installed.
* A selection of DVDs available for your enjoyment while you are our guests.
* CD player
* Brand new full size HE washer and dryer.
* Fully stocked kitchen for all of your vacation menus. There's even a crock pot for those quick meals after a fun filled day.
* Both the master and guest bedrooms feature king size beds with upgraded comfy pillow top mattresses.
* Brand new Queen size sleep sofa with bedding.
* Two Free Beach chairs/umbrella service.
* Beach towels provided for you use.
* You'll also find additional beach chairs, small coolers to take to the beach and beachie toys.
* Books… Who wants to take their e-reader to the beach? We provide a collection of books for you to enjoy while relaxing on the beach, or curled up on the balcony. If you start a book and don't finish it, no problem. Just take it with you. If you've finished a book and want to leave it, that's great too.
Now it’s time to get out and explore! Of course there are plenty of “beach” things to do, starting with Tropic Winds own private 300 feet of white sandy beach. For a change, check out Shell Island, a natural, undeveloped island which lies between the Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrews Bay. It is home to one of the world's highest concentrations of bottle-nosed dolphins, and the island's pristine beauty and abundant wildlife make it an enjoyable and exciting way to spend the day. Even the short shuttle boat ride over is part of the adventure!
In addition to all of the fun and exciting beach activities you would expect to find, you are also conveniently located to Pier Park.. and now Pier Park II.... a new open air complex right on Front Beach Road with extensive shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. Familiar retailers and restaurants have made a home in the largest retail center in Northwest Florida. With its beautifully landscaped walking paths, a park for summer concerts and festivals, and The Southern Theater’s Grand Theater which offers 16 movie theaters, there is something for everyone. Just down the road is the Frank Brown Park, a recreational facility with baseball and soccer fields, playgrounds, fishing and picnic areas, and an aquatic center.
Ready to hit the Links? There are several nearby golf courses nestled amidst wetlands, marshes, lakes, and preserves, all framed with a stunning assortment of palms, pines, sea grass and azaleas. Every golfer can find an enjoyable challenge!
We know you have many options and believe our condo offers a perfect beach getaway. We look forward to providing you a quiet, relaxing, ocean-side home, convenient to world-class shopping, dining and recreation.
Keywords: vacation rental, seashore, condominium, romantic getaway, beachfront