140 m2 (1500 sq.ft.). Ground floor: Living Room with 2 sofa beds, fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. Full bathroom with jacuzzi tub, master bedroom with double bed. Laundry with washer, line dry outside. patios with pool and charcoal barbecue. 2nd floor: living room with 1 sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, 2nd master bedroom with double bed. Other: High speed Internet, satellite TV with DVD and home cinema sound system. A/C throughout the villa , hot water solar assisted boiler.
- Villa1506 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay1 - 5 nights
2 master bedrooms,2 full bathrooms,2 living rooms with sofa beds,sleeps 6
- english, french, german, dutch, greek, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Incredible home and host! Highly recommend!
We really enjoyed our stay at the Villa. The location was excellent, you can walk to beach, go wind surfing down the road and walk to the town (Chona) as well. Angelos is an excellent host, meeting us at the airport (which is for mins away), arranging a car rental at an excellent price (which we recommend to tour the rest of Naxos), have us a detailed plan for touring the island and even brought us fresh fish! Some of the best beaches in Greece on the island of Naxos and an easy ferry to tour other islands in the area! We will be back!! Thank you Angelos!!!
Thank you very much for your kind words!!
It was really a pleasure to have such lovely guests!!!It gives me power to go on!!
Tourism for me is to offer a good product to my guests and SOUL, at the same time!!
I will be really happy to see you again here in Naxos.
I wish you all the best!!
You have a good friend in Greece!
Thank you very much!!!
My wife and I, along with another long time travel companion couple were fortunate enough to secure a booking here during our five day stay on Naxos in September 2017. We found the villa ideal in every respect. Plenty of room with essentially two separate living areas; great location, minutes away from beaches and Naxos center; fully equipped and meticulously maintained. And not to be overlooked, a clean, clear, cool pool in which to enjoy and afternoon or early morning swim.
Topping it all off was our host Angelos who met us at the port, arranged for our rental car, provided us a detailed presentation on island travel and made himself available 24/7. All in all... fabulous.
Thank you very much for your kind words,
i hope you enjoyed your holidays in Naxos and i am looking forward to seeing you
again in our island.
Wonderful house, great host, good location
We had a great time in Naxos and we highly recommend this villa. Very clean and well appointed, the house was perfect for our family of 6 (4 adults and 2 young children). The barbecue area and the pool were a big plus!
Be aware that the beach (Agios Prokopios) is not really walking distance. But it is only 5 min away by car (parking was no problem at the beach, at least in June) and this is one of the best beach on the island (clear and shallow waters, perfect for kids). There, you can also find a couples of bakeries, a supermarket and several restaurants.
Angelos, the owner, is super friendly and very helpful. I recommend renting a car if you plan on visiting the island (Angelos can get you preferential rates): Apollonas and Apeiranthos are definitely worth a visit.
A lovely clean well appointed villa lovely pool, lovely kitchen, good space inside and out, good aircon and mosquito nets, nice outdoor dining barbeque area and private.
There were very few problems and the owner Angelos made sure everything was sorted out with a minimum of fuss. He was very helpful.
A bit out of town so renting a car is a big plus.
Great holidays at Villa Stelida
4 adults aged 25-35 stayed at the property at the beginning of September for 8 days. As aforementioned by other reviewers the property itself is quite tucked away but for us being young professionals working in London is was just right, being able to get away from all the noise etc. As also mentioned in other reviews Angelos is extremely enthusiastic and a really helpful homeowner. Having used homeaway for vacation rentals 10+ times over the past 5 years he is in fact one of the best home owners I've dealt with in that span. He's always available, open for suggestions and adds his own personal touches (he brought us all fresh fish from the harbor one day) to enhance the experience. Personally I find that a car is somewhat necessary to get around the beautiful island a bit more. One of the things that I feel other reviewers have left out is to mention that the nearby village, which is just 15mins walk over the hill has one of the best beaches on the island available and a beautiful scenery for sunsets as well as lots of bars and little traditional restaurants, so in that regard the property is in a really good spot on the island. Another thing worth mentioning is that myself having travelled around a lot of the greek islands I feel like this one is one of the more difficult ones to access and travel to ferry boats only run once a day really and pre-booking tickets for them well in advance is highly recommended. Flying into Athens and then taking a ferry from Piraeus seemed to have worked out most satisfactory overall. The property itself is as mentioned by other reviewers very clean, comes with all the amenities and plenty of sunshine which is ultimately what we've all travelled for. I can only recommend the villa as well as Angelos and hope to return very soon indeed.
Thank you for making our stay a big success Angelos,
Thank you for your kind words. I hope to see you again on the island.
Highly recommended for a relaxing holiday
Four adults stayed in the villa for a week in May, when Naxos is at its beautiful best with wild flowers everywhere. Naxos town is very attractive with lots of shops and restaurants, especially in the winding backstreets, but without being crowded, expensive or overly commercialised.....ie a great contrast with Santorini !
- The property is very clean, well maintained and is fully equipped. The upstairs room has its own lounge area, a balcony and a even small kitchenette if privacy is required. The sun hits the pool area all day.
- Location is very peaceful and private. There are a few other villas nearby but they do not overlook the property, which is otherwise surrounded by a protected maple forest, nearby a lake and with views of Naxos town & the mountains
- Angelos, the owner, is extremely enthusiastic friendly and helpful (eg he provided the beach / pool towels we had forgotten, gave us lots of tips for places to go, found us a bar that was showing the English Cup Final and gave us a lift from and to the port)
- He also runs a car hire company with his uncle and gives preferential rates to his villa customers. In our case we got a brand new car for significantly less than we paid for a dangerous wreck of a car in Santorini....which we ultimately decided to keep it throughout our stay.
- the flip side of the peaceful location is the lack of facilities in the immediate area. The nearest restaurant is 10-15 mins walk, on the 'main' road into the local village (itself 5 mins further on), where there are a range of additional bars & restaurants (all very friendly and good value for money) plus the nearest supermarket that can be reached without a car.
- Car hire is therefore highly recommended / essential......but then Naxos is 4 x bigger than Santorini and a beautiful island, so one would want a car for at least some of the time anyway
We all agreed that we would be very happy to return, both to the island and to this villa.
The villa is 2,5 kms far away from naxos town towards Saint Prokopios beach.
The viilla is located 400 meters away from Saint Prokopios beach.
One of the best beaches we have!
The view of the villa is Laguna beach (perfect for wind surfing)Naxos town.