Copper Penny House - Family Vacation Rental(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
The bedrooms are spacious and tastefully furnished to suit everyone.
This 3 bedroom house offers nightly and weekly accommodations with more value than hotel rates.
• 3 comfortable bedrooms that can sleep 6-8 easily. Sofabed located in livingroom. Free crib setup, if needed.
• Kitchen includes fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, built-in dishwasher.
• Large landscaped and fully fenced backyard with tall walnut and maple trees to provide ample shade.
• Front veranda overlooking small Park bounded by tall trees.
• Original gingerbread woodwork on the back veranda furnished with a dinette set great for your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
• The living room is tastefully decorated to provide a comfortable place to unwind after a day of sightseeing. Watch TV or relax with a DVD.
• Towels and linens are all supplied.
• This is a children friendly house with complimentary high chair, crib.
• Parking for 4 cars.
• Very private setting.
• New city walking / bike trail across the street that leads directly to The Falls and Clifton Hill entertainment area.
If your plans involve day outings to Local Wineries, The Butterfly Conservatory, The Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens, Golf Courses or Old Towne Niagara-on-the-lake, there is only a short walk to the WEGO transit bus that will conveniently take you to all locations. There is always something entertaining to do here!
Keywords: 3 Bedroom
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 1 FULL Bathroom on each floor!
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Sep 30, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
Why the Owner Chose Niagara Falls, ON, Canada:
The Hawley House as it is called, built in 1893 was owned by the same family until 1985 with largely no alterations leaving the valuable vintage woodwork intact. Since 2004, besides updating all wiring & plumbing, upstairs flooring and installed period (1920's style) crystal chandeliers in all rooms together with walls and ceilings to match.
- Primary: +
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Family Friendly Vacation Rental
Living Room View with plenty of comfortable seating for the whole family.
Dining Room with extended table seating capacity for 8.
Elegant foyer with original Victorian woodwork throughout
Full Kitchen View with all of the appliances for your short or long term stay.
Single Bedroom with 1930's Crystal Light Fixture
Bathroom on second floor - bright and clean
Historic Cornice Brackets with Copper Penny Collector Box
Master Bedroom - Queen Sized Bed with elegant gold theme throughout.
Living Room View including sofabed with vintage crystal chandelier.
Elegant Foyer offers a warm and homey welcome.
Full Kitchen View with lots of space to cook.
Double Bedroom offers comfort and privacy. Authentic 20's Crystal Light Fixture
Clean, bright, full bathrooms on two floors.
Backyard with plenty of space to play and entertain.
The Falls is only a short 15 minute walk from the house.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.