Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, sleeps 2
Newer queen sized mattress. Pine floors and bead board panelling with built in dressers. Built in bookcase with games, puzzles and books. Walk in closet. Linens provided. Cable TV with BluRay DVD player.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Parking for one car only limited septic capacity, so occupancy limited to 2 people at all times must download rental agreement attached and sign it
- no open fires anywhere on the property
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Linda MichelsAsk a question
About Linda Michels
We have owned property on Lake St. Catherine since 1984. Keith is an architect and Linda is a real estate broker in NJ and NY with a property management business.
Linda Michels purchased this Cottage in 2007
Why Linda Michels chose Vermont
Lake St. Catherine is a beautiful lake and the surrounding area has so much to offer in terms of outdoor activities. We are avid skiers and love to play golf, hike in the woods and mountains and take long bike rides. Lake St. Catherine is the perfect environment for us.
What makes this Cottage unique
The views from the front of the cottage are fabulous. Our guest book is full of positive comments.