Part of the new, upscale Gray's Crossing community, this beautiful luxury vacation home welcomes you in to relax and enjoy your Tahoe vacation in style.
Truckee Treasure is rental home that truly offers something for everyone. From the large open floor plan that is tastefully appointed with casual but elegant décor, to the more relaxed loft that is the ideal location for families or kids at heart.
Two master suites, two additional bedrooms and four baths, make this an incredibly comfortable home for multiple families and friends.
• Approx 3200 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Outdoor Gas Fireplace (restrictions may apply)
• Two Gas Fireplaces
• Access to Gray's Crossing Swim & Fitness Center
• Access to Tahoe Mountain Club (Details below)
Master BR - King Bed (Main Floor with ensuite Bath)
Jr Master BR - Cal King Bed (Main Floor ensuite Bath)
BR 3 - 2 Twins (Upstairs)
BR 4 - 2 Bunk Beds - Twin over Queen (Upstairs)
Office - Sofa Sleeper (Main Floor)
Full Bath - shower/tub (Upstairs)
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray's Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet it's anything but, when you realize you're 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray's Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ's Grill, but you don't have to play golf to enjoy Truckee's finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
As a guest of Tahoe Mountain Club, you'll also enjoy use of the Pavilion at Old Greenwood, just four miles away. There's something for everyone, with its state-of-the art fitness facilities, tennis courts, a family pool with water slide, game room, kid's discovery center, full-service spa, adult pool and Bearfoot Bar & Grill. There's also a “sports lawn” with basketball and bocce courts. Or escape all your cares and go for a long meditative hike or bike ride on the trails straight from the property.
When you're ready to hit the slopes, visit nearby Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows, or step into a shuttle that will take you from Old Greenwood to Northstar California in minutes. Be sure to schedule a massage in the Pavilion Spa as the final touch.
Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion is available for an additional charge. A $72/night amenity fee will be added upon booking. Please contact us if amenity access is not desired.
• Rec center with work-out facility and fitness classes
• Family friendly swimming pool with water slide
• Adults only lap pool with three lanes
• Two hot tubs
• Tennis Courts (Instruction and Private classes available)
• Game room
• Ski Shuttle to Northstar California during winter (please note, you will need to drive to Old Greenwood and park at the Pavilion to access the shuttle, as it does not service Gray's Crossing)
• 18-hole golf course
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. There is a lot of construction taking place in this neighborhood, some in close proximity to this property. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however some nuisance can be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-13