Lodge, 2 Bedrooms + Loft, 2.5 Baths
* King Bed (2) : Suspended from ceiling beams, with a Memory foam mattress and down quilt/ also one in the loft of bedroom (limited headroom) * Queen Bed: Suspended from ceiling beams, with a Memory foam mattress and down quilt * Double Bed: in loft of queen bedroom (limited headroom) * Twin/Single Bed: in loft of queen bedroom (limited headroom)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - They will love the tree ladders for the loftsThey will love the tree ladders for the lofts
Pets allowed - $15 per pet per night$15 per pet per night
No events - Please inform the owner about the detailsPlease inform the owner about the details
No smoking - charges will be made for littering charges will be made for littering
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Message me about number of guestsMessage me about number of guests
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - there could be exceptions, just askthere could be exceptions, just ask
- Moving the furniture will incur extra charges for our time to reorganize it. Also any damages to the floors will be billed.
- No shooting firearms or hunting.
- Three hours of housekeeping are included. Upon checkout should it require more than three hours to clean the home you will be charged $30 an hour.
Hosted by Shane Daugherty - Owner/BuilderAsk a question
About Shane Daugherty - Owner/Builder
When I'm not crabbing I clam or go fishing.Sometimes a walk on the beach or the trails along the ocean cliffs out by Shore Acres is just right. Don't tell anyone but the surfing here isn't so bad either. I love this place!
Shane Daugherty - Owner/Builder purchased this house in 2005
Why Shane Daugherty - Owner/Builder chose Coos Bay
The narrow canyon valley below Golden and Silver Falls is wonderful. I grew up here moved away, and came back for the natural beauty and solitude of the Oregon rain forest. This area has been a favorite of mine since I was a youngster. In 2005 when the bare land became available I jumped on it and started a three year art project which became Below the Falls Lodge.
What makes this house unique
One of my favorite things is to take a hot sauna then jump in the creek. It really makes you feel alive. Also during the warmer months the upstream swimming hole has a rock to jump off of. Fall and Winter are great also, following the rain wild mushrooms come then salmon and steelhead. I really enjoy hiking the falls by the light of the full moon. The old growth fir and cedar are so amazing. The lodge was a huge art project, I tried to be unique and creative during the entire construction process. I think you'll appreciate it.