Tennessee's Finest Smoky Mountain Vacation Rental Getaway!(107 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
With proximity to the unique shopping and attractions offered in historic Gatlinburg (just 24 miles), as well as the big-city allure of Knoxville (just 30 miles), this is truly the perfect location to experience the best of it all.
If your goal is to get away from all the hustle and bustle, without straying too far from modern comforts, our cozy cabin is absolutely ideal.
* Pet Friendly: With advance permission only.
* Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations): Rear entrance ramp and upstairs master suite suitable for person with wheelchair or walker. Both levels are accessible from the ground.
* Wheelchair Accessible (may have limitations): Rear entrance ramp and upstairs master suite suitable for person with wheelchair or walker.
* Minimum Age Limit for Renters: Inquire for minimum age/supervisory requirements.
* Smoking Not Allowed: No smoking allowed inside the residence. $300 penalty and forfeiture of deposit for violations.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Both floors have ground access due to the sloping lot. * King Bed (3): 3 King beds with linens and beautiful quilts (one in master suite). * Queen Bed: 1 Queen bed with linens and beautiful quilt. * Double Bed: 1 Double bed with linens and beautiful quilt. * Child Bed: Pack N Play available with linens. * Convertible Bed: Two large sofas available for additional sleeping capacity - one is a sleeper sofa....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms have double sinks.
- Starter kit includes: paper products, spices, some pantry items to get you started. Cable/Satellite TV (6): Large TVs in upstairs family room and downstairs recreation room (both are HD and Blu-Ray/DVD ready). TVs also located in master suite and 3 other bedrooms (2, including master suite, are DVD ready). Three microwaves. 2 located in upstairs kitchen, one located in downstairs recreation room wet bar. Refrigerator (2): Refrigerator with ice maker in kitchen. Additional mini-refrigerator in recreation room wet bar. Deck/Patio: Large front deck to enjoy the magnificent view with comfortable white cedar furniture. Telephone: Local calls are free. Long distance service is provided, and calls will be charged at checkout (with the exception of toll-free calls). Cell Phone: Good coverage for AT&T and Verizon. WiFi (Wireless Internet): Cable/Wireless High-Speed Internet Service is provided at no extra charge. XBox 360 and Kinect for the rainy days....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Ducted Cooling
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items:
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 10%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located in Townsend, TN - Between Maryville and Gatlinburg - just south of Knoxville. Mountain View: Amazing Smoky Mountain view.
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Wildlife Viewing, Hot Air Ballooning, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Mini Golf, hiking, horseback riding, spelunking.
Golf: Laurel Valley Golf Course within minutes.
Ski: 30 minutes from skiing in Ober Gatlinburg.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Barry is a retired pilot. He flew F15's in the USAF and then for Fed Ex. Suzette is a nurse and is managing an Orthopedic practice and surgery centers. We have 3 sons, 3 grandsons, and a granddaughter due in November 2015. We live in Florida, but we have some wonderful friends / caretakers that keep the cabin in tip top shape.
Why the Owner Chose Townsend, TN, USA:
The house was owned by Suzette's sister who did many wonderful upgrades and initial decor of the cabin. We enjoyed many family vacations in the cabin and when my sister wanted to sell the cabin we purchased it to keep it in the family.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The view from the deck is unsurpassed in the area and the deck is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine. Having lived in Florida so long, we really enjoy that we can enjoy all 4 seasons at the cabin. Townsend is on the "quiet side" of the mountain yet close enough to Knoxville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge to enjoy the "touristy" stuff and then come back to the cabin for relaxation and family time.
- Primary: +1 8509745517 Cell phone
- Fax: +1 8508977234 Fax
Links to more information:
View from the front deck.
Feeling Cozy Already
Bedroom 2 - Main level.
Bedroom 4 - Game room level.
Game On! Pool table and ping pong!
Ready for the Game! Game room photo.
Bring on the S'Mores
Our Christmas Chef!
Decorating the Christmas tree at Cedar Creek.
Cedar Creek Manor
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Master Bedroom - Main Level. Handicapped Bathroom attached.
Bedroom 3 - Main level.
Bedroom 5. Game room level.
Artwork and Quilts
A perfect winter picture sent by a guest!
Stream in Cades Cove.
Driveway and barn. Not shown is extra parking area across from barn.
My brother enjoying Christmas with our Mom!
Under the deck. Downstairs entry. Upstairs also has ground level entry.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.