Amelia Landings has impeccably maintained beautiful tree filled grounds just minutes away from downtown Fernandina Beach. The condo is just a few minutes’ walk along a private boardwalk to 1st Ave and a public access to the beach. There is a pool side naturalistic picnic area for family and friends to relax and enjoy the wonderful scenery. The pool includes a shower and bathroom, new lounge chairs and several umbrella covered tables with seating. The green & red surfaced tennis court is a short distance beyond the pool. This unit is very nicely furnished and well maintained. It is located on the second floor of a 3 story building. (It is not handicap accessible as there are No Ramps or Elevators on premises.)
Amelia Landings is a pet-free community (No pets allowed). We do not allow smoking either on the balcony or indoors.
Will be rented to maximum of 4 people
If found to have more than 4 persons an
Additional $50.00 per night will be charged!
About the Villa/Condo
- A new 42' high definition TV with a DVD/VCR player and basic cable. (Bring your Apple or Google TV and a HDMI cable!)
- A nice flat-screen TV with DVD and cable in the master bedroom.
- Free Comcast high speed internet via secure Wi-Fi.
- A recently remodeled kitchen with granite counter-tops and new appliances.
- Fully stocked kitchen including all the usual cookware, dishes, glasses and flatware
- Dishwasher, full size Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Coffeemaker, Blender
- New front loading stack-able washer and dryer combo.
- Linens (Towels, Bed sets, Table Place Settings for Dining)
- Beach towels and chairs.
- Master bedroom has a Queen bed
- Second bedroom has a set of twin beds both on the floor with table in-between
- Deck is well maintained with new teck wood table and several chairs.
- Second story deck directly overlooks the pool.
- Great Beach Decor and Art Throughout
- Free Gated Pool and Tennis Court (Access code is provided)
- 5-10 minute boardwalk to 1st Ave (public access to beach).
Just minutes from:
- Downtown Fernandina Beach
- The Historical Amelia Island Lighthouse
- Fort Clinch State Park
- Amelia Island Plantation (Upscale Shopping)
- The Omni Resort
- The Ritz Carlton don't miss
- Amelia Island State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- St John's River Ferry
Other surrounding Activities Include Horseback riding, Sailing, Para-sailing, Excellent Golf Courses, Fantastic Local Cuisine, and I highly recommend visiting the Historic Marina in Downtown Fernandina Beach. Amelia River Cruises offers a fantastic children friendly shrimping and a eco-tour can be planned .
All items in unit will be checked after each
Stay, any items missing will be charged for cost and time to locate a new one!