Luxury Amelia Island 2 BR / 2 Bath Condo Overlooking Pool(30 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + 2 twin beds, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
Amelia Landings is a pet-free community (No pets allowed). We do not allow smoking either on the balcony or indoors.
Will be rented to maximum of 4 people
If found to have more than 4 persons an
Additional $50.00 per night will be charged!
About the Villa/Condo
- A nice flat-screen TV with DVD and cable in the master bedroom.
- Free Comcast high speed internet via secure Wi-Fi.
- A recently remodeled kitchen with granite counter-tops and new appliances.
- Fully stocked kitchen including all the usual cookware, dishes, glasses and flatware
- Dishwasher, full size Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Coffeemaker, Blender
- New front loading stack-able washer and dryer combo.
- Linens (Towels, Bed sets, Table Place Settings for Dining)
- Beach towels and chairs.
- Master bedroom has a Queen bed
- Second bedroom has a set of twin beds both on the floor with table in-between
- Deck is well maintained with new teck wood table and several chairs.
- Second story deck directly overlooks the pool.
- Great Beach Decor and Art Throughout
- Free Gated Pool and Tennis Court (Access code is provided)
- 5-10 minute boardwalk to 1st Ave (public access to beach).
Just minutes from:
- Downtown Fernandina Beach
- The Historical Amelia Island Lighthouse
- Fort Clinch State Park
- Amelia Island Plantation (Upscale Shopping)
- The Omni Resort
- The Ritz Carlton don't miss
- Amelia Island State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- St John's River Ferry
Other surrounding Activities Include Horseback riding, Sailing, Para-sailing, Excellent Golf Courses, Fantastic Local Cuisine, and I highly recommend visiting the Historic Marina in Downtown Fernandina Beach. Amelia River Cruises offers a fantastic children friendly shrimping and a eco-tour can be planned .
All items in unit will be checked after each
Stay, any items missing will be charged for cost and time to locate a new one!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size bed in master bedroom for a couple, ( twin beds in # (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Dinning room table for 4 with functioning wet bar, both bedrooms have alarm clock radios, complete cooking and dining utensils, iron/board, villa overlooks large pool and within 200' from a great tennis and Bocce court. Only 30 minute drive from Jacksonville International Airport. Within half a days driving trip you could go to Savannah, Georgia or Disney in Orlando, Florida or many other interesting sights....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Service $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Don't forget to ask for the 10% senior and military discount if 5daysor more. In general I will only hold your reservation request for 24-36 hours unless I hear from you.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Island Falls miniature golf course is a 10 minute walk with the awesome DeNucci family owned Soft Serve Ice Cream about half way. Dairy Queen and numerous other restaurants are only a block away towards the beach. There are many Historic Areas in Downtown Fernandina Beach, Fort Clinch is a must see, a historic lighthouse, Amelia Island Museum , private and chartered fishing trips, eco-tour trips up the Amelia River and fantastic cruises to Cumberland Island and the vicinity. St.Augustine, Jekyle Island and the Jacksonvile Zoo are easy day trips. The scenic drive from Amelia Island down A1A by the ocean with stops at the 3 state parks is a real treat. You can schedule segway tours from Ft. Clinch or the Kingsley Plantation.
Year Purchased: 2006
About: I enjoy outdoor sports spending time there with my girlfriend Karen and my twins. We love to go fishing at the pond on site. We love to ride our bikes through all the paths Amelia has to offer. I recommend you get out and explore all of Amelia you can. You will always want to return to our oasis at the beach. I live at Jacksonville Beach, Florida. It is just 3 blocks from the beach . But Amelia Island is the perfect place for us to go and relax and sit on the back porch have a nice glass of wine and just listen to the ocean. The people you meet there are so friendly and you always leave with new friends most of our quests who stay there keep in touch with some of the local islanders. So come enjoy and kick back and relax, and smell the ocean.
Why Fernandina Beach, FL, USA:
I have never found a more beautiful location as quiet and serene. The local cuisine and activities are second to none. Sitting on the deck overlooking the woods and pool is a special place to relax and enjoy a home cooked meal with a glass of wine. I especially enjoy sunrise and sunset walks on the beach and bike rides at low tide early in the morning.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The entire community is quite and tend to keep to themselves which is perfect for when I want to escape the hustle and bustle of normal life. Everyone I have talked to has been both personable friendly. The immaculate grounds invite relaxing walks or casual jogs. I routinely jog the grounds or the beach then jump in the pool followed by a bit of relaxing either by the pool or on the deck with a good book. There is a Massage Parlor right around the corner and great shopping.
- Primary: 904-993-6006 9049936006
Links to more information:
Entry to Livingroom
Washer & Dryer
F;at screen TV and DVD player in Master Bedroom
Large Porch overlooking Pool
A better view of the pool from the deck.
Walk way to pool entry
Walkway to the beach
More nature on way to Tennis Court
Driveway to condo
Fully equiped Kitchen
Master Bedroom queen bed
End of porch
East end and cabana
Gate entry for pool must have bands in condo for entry
Nature walk to Tennis court
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.