This is the perfect home for your family get away. Recently remodeled and improved in 2016 with a new kitchen, open floor plan, new master bedroom addition, and new screened porch.
Located at the end of a cul de sac and situated on 1.3 acres, this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home provides wonderful peace and quiet, but with all the conveniences you desire, such as whole house Wi-Fi, satellite HDTV with premium movie channels, and nearby coffee houses and markets. Best of all, it's just a 0.6 mile stroll from the white sands and sunsets of Skaket Beach! You can walk to the beach using a private sand path in just 15 minutes and you'll be able to enjoy the calmest part of Skaket Beach - the best beach on Cape Cod.
The home is convenient to everything Orleans and the outer cape have to offer as well. Ride just 0.5 miles to the Cape Cod Rail Trail bike path. Drive to the ponds, freshwater fishing and hiking of Nickerson State Park - just 1.5 miles away. Drive to the surf of the Cape Cod National Seashore - just 9 miles away. Golf, fantastic restaurants, delicious ice cream are all nearby.
This inviting home easily sleeps 10 people and has plenty of space for two families and even your extended family. The first floor offers an open living space with a large family room, brand new kitchen, dining room, and brand new large screened porch. There is plenty of comfortable seating and tables for calm breakfasts, seafood dinners, and family game nights. There is also plenty of access to the outside so you can enjoy the calm of the 1.3 acre yard.
The kitchen was fully remodeled in 2016 with new cabinets and a peninsula for eating. It has new appliances, including a refrigerator with in-door water/ice, a dishwasher, microwave oven, and stove/oven.
The main family room has a cathedral ceiling with exposed beams. It offers a big screen HDTVwith DVD player and opens to side deck and a screened in porch with a chest of board games.
The dining room has a large table that seats 8. It opens to a large screened porch for fresh-air dining and relaxation.
The first floor also has:
1. A master bed room (21'x13') with adjoining bathroom that provides the convenience of first floor living. It has a king size bed, flat screen HDTV, and full size bath with a wonderfully powerful shower and air-conditioning.
2. A second bedroom that includes two twin beds, flat screen HDTV, and an in-room air conditioner. This bedroom also has easy access to the full size bath.
3. A large (16'x16') screened porch that is brand new for 2015/16. It has a cathedral ceiling, is easily accessible from the kitchen and dining room and provides great views of the yard.
4. A half bath and laundry room off the family room.
5. A second family area with fireplace, game-size coffee table, and a futon couch for additional sleeping options.
The second floor offers two large, private bedrooms with air-conditioning. The first has a queen size bed, two twin beds, and a flat screen HDTV and DVD player. The second bedroom has a king size bed, television and DVD player. Both bedrooms access a full bathroom with a large whirlpool tub.
Outside the home gives adults the deck space and seating to relax and enjoy the early morning or evening sea breezes. The 1.3 acre yard gives children plenty of room to run, play yard games, and explore in a private, safe setting. Enjoy the outdoor shower when you return from the beach!