The Million Dollar View with 36 Private Acres, Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub!(48 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Completed in 2005 and newly opened for rental in March 2011, this beautifully decorated, 2300-square foot spacious cabin crowns its own hilltop location within 36 acres of private meadows and woodland.
Watch spectacular colorful sunsets from the porch decks, take a leisurely swim in your own private 35'x 15' heated swimming pool (Summer Season Only), relax in the Hot Tub or enjoy picturesque walks around the peaceful and secluded trails which meander through the property.
Get ready to hideout and escape from the stress of today's world. Retreat to our cabin; and be ready for the Mountains to tug at your heart!
- Completely private heated swimming pool (Summer Season Only)
- Hot Tub on the Porch Deck.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with comfortable mattresses to accommodate 6 people, including Master Bedroom with King Size Bed, Bedroom 2 with Queen Size Bed and Bedroom 3 on main level with 2 Single Beds.
- Cast Iron Stove in Family Room (Gas).
- Free High speed internet, WiFi.
- Video Gaming Room/Home Office with Xbox 'ONE' and 2 'XRocker' gaming chairs. Dedicated 48" HD TV.
- Home Office equipment includes 24" LED computer monitor, Laser Printer & Scanner, Wired Internet connection (Ethernet). Just bring your laptop & plug in! No computer supplied.
- 42” 1080p HD flat screen TV in the living room, 32” LCD TV in upstairs master bedroom.
- Free Local Calls.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, full-size stove, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishes, pots, dishwasher, blender, coffeemaker and toaster.
- Full-size separate washer and dryer.
- Linens and towels provided.
- Fully furnished and tastefully decorated in the style of a traditional Log Cabin.
Keywords: Log Cabin, Mountain Views, Private Pool, Secluded, Romantic Hideaway, Family Friendly
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Basketball Ring and Hardstanding Area.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console:
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Autumn and Winter
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 7%
The above rates are for 1 to 6 Guests. 4-night minimum on July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year. Pool Heat Included. Cleaning fee and County and State Taxes Extra.
$250 Refundable Deposit to be added to rental.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: Andrew and Angela Clark live in Hampshire, United Kingdom with their three children Charlie, George and Elliott. Two dogs Stanley (Terrier) and Maggie (Shih Tzu).
Why Trion, GA, USA:
We chose the North-West Georgia Area after a wonderful family vacation back in 2003 just a stones throw from where our cabin is located. The scenery, community, everything seemed so perfect. During our vacation we purchased the spectacular 36 acres and endeavoured to build our perfect 'get away'. The cabin was finished in 2005 and since then we have had many enjoyable family vacations. We now want to share the many benefits the cabin and the surrounding area has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We love the community in this jewel of the North-West Georgia countryside; it still carries the traits of a by gone age. Close community, wonderful scenery and friendly folk fill the area. Our property is perfectly located on a hill top with stunning views; so sometimes the most needed adventure is simply a good book on the deck or by the pool.
- Primary: +1 706-639-7126
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Peavine Lodge Nestled within the tranquil hills and valleys.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM