7 bedrooms, 24 people capacity. Large infinity pool.Free wifi. Excellent service
Villa Preciosa offers 4 king bed Bedrooms and 3 Bedrooms with 2 Queen beds in each room. Every bedroom has A/C, en suite bathroom, safebox and private balcony with ocean and pool views. We also have 4 cribs and extra beds in case it is necesary.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 24
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Rates shows are base on the minimum to rent the Villa which is the equivalent to 10 people.
- Any additional people $158 adult/night, Children under 4 free and children from 5 to 12 $110 all plus 13% tax.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Carlos García de la PuenteAsk a question
About Carlos García de la Puente
My name is Carlos. I am originally from Spain and had the opportunity to study my major in Greensboro (North Caroline). Right now I live in Costa Rica with my family.
Carlos García de la Puente purchased this villa in 2012
Why Carlos García de la Puente chose Playa Ocotal
When I moved to Costa Rica from Spain, I thought about buying a small hotel but what I really wanted was to offer to my clients a very personalize service, a great place, very private and with an excellent service and food where they could stay during their vacation in Costa Rica and not have to worry about a thing beside enjoying their vacation. Then it came out the idea of buying Villa Preciosa Resort, a large and luxury house with all the potencial to make a memorable vacation to my clients.
- english, spanish, portuguese