Secluded 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath - with easy access to the main roads and Yosemite
There is also a cot that can sleep one.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $65 Pet fee for a maximum of 2 house trained dogs$65 Pet fee for a maximum of 2 house trained dogs
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We provide good supply of kindling & logs. Additional wood delivery - $30. Summer outdoor fires are illegal, unless approved by CalFire 209-966-36322.
- We welcome a maximum of two dogs for which there will be a single fee of $65. They must be house-trained and kept off the furniture & beds.
- The property should not exceed the maximum occupancy of 4 due to zoning laws. Any extra guests may result in forfeit of reservation and/or deposit.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
About Ted B
I was brought up on the east coast with four seasons. Later moving to California to work as a physician, I had the good fortune to travel to Mariposa and Yosemite during the winter season to find a truly unique splendor. I decided that this was the ideal place to go for rest, while getting back in touch with nature.
Ted B purchased this cabin in 2012
Why Ted B chose Mariposa
This property is unique as it sits so quietly and privately surrounded by 40 acres of forest and fields at 3200 feet altitude and yet easily accessible from Route 49 about a mile away and the town of Mariposa..
What makes this cabin unique
Bring a book and get ready to enjoy the peace and rustic beauty of your surroundings. Ready to take a walk? No need to go looking elsewhere, when you are ready to explore nature. You'll find carved paths traversing the property's 40 acres. This home will take you back a century with the original log house design elements and redone materials, while maintaining up-to-date conveniences.