Recently renovated, the property features traditional Cycladic architecture, famous for its uniqueness and charm. It is just a short walk to the island’s capital, where a multitude of shops, restaurants, bars, and museums can be found, and an easy drive to Santorini’s extraordinary archeological sites and stunning beaches.
The island has the shape of a crescent with the property located at its middle. Thus, the location of Sea Horse Residence gives its guests the opportunity to admire the view of the Caldera at its full width, from the village of Oia all the way to Akrotiri and the volcano. At any time of day, light and colours create breathtaking views that inspire excitement and awe that make the guest’s stay an unforgettable experience.
Our venue can accommodate up to 20 people for weddings, vow renewals, anniversaries, workshops or simply for a family or friends’ holiday where you can enjoy the exclusive use of the residence. Almost any kind of service required can be provided.
Ideal place for unforgettable events.
The villa consists of:
• a twin room with an en suite bathroom (bathtub)
• a double room with a queen-size bed, an en suite bathroom (shower) and an outdoor sitting area
• a studio with a double bed, a shower, a kitchen, an indoor sitting area, an outdoor sitting area and a balcony
• a studio with a double bed, a shower, a kitchen, an indoor sitting area with a foldout sofabed, an outdoor sitting area and a balcony
• a patio of 100 m2 that includes a swimming pool, deck chairs, a bar, a WC, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ and two sitting areas for 12 people each.
• a double room with an en suite bathroom (bathtub)
• a double room (mezzanine) with a study and a sauna
• a sitting area, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen
• a studio with a queen-size bed, a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting area, and a balcony
• a study with a double foldout sofabed, a WC and shower
• a patio of 50 m2 which includes a Jacuzzi, a BBQ and an outdoor sitting area for 12 people
All the areas of the residence have a view of the Caldera and the famous sunset of Santorini.
Amenities include, between others, air conditioning, dionisian white marble floors, smart TV, wi-fi, radio/MP3 players, luxury sheets, bathtowel, bathrobe and pool towel, luxury bath amenities, breakfast freshly prepared at the residence by our cook .