Greenbelt views, pool, 14 min. to downtown, designer furnishings & linens
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Let's talk about kids! We allow certain ages.Let's talk about kids! We allow certain ages.
No parties/events - Bachelor or Bachelorette WEEKENDS are allowed.Bachelor or Bachelorette WEEKENDS are allowed.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - All guests must be 25 or older.All guests must be 25 or older.
- The PROPERTY FEE line item in your quote is for the 7% city hotel tax on the rent and cleaning fee. If you book a mid-week stay you may get a refund.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette WEEKENDS are allowed, however parties that include extra guests, entertainment providers and loud voices or music are not.
- Daytime noise be kept at a reasonable level, and after 10pm all outside music and loud noise has to stop in order to keep my neighbors happy.
About Sharon Drinkwine
I'm an artist, designer, foodie, film buff and collector of Outsider Art. (I'm an antique show, junk shop and eBay addict!). I designed my house to revolve around the kitchen and the art studio, the two places where I'm most happy. Well, make that three places, I'm happy swimming in my pool too. And oh yeah, I'm happy hanging out with friends on my porch, eating fresh food we just dragged home from the Sunset Valley Farmers Market (only two blocks away). And I'm happy taking walks around my neighborhood visiting the horses and hiking on the nearby nature trails. If you’re wondering why I’m so darned happy its because I was born and raised in upstate New York, where the winters are long and cold. Now that I live in Austin, where the weather is warm, the people are friendly and the culture is lively, I'm in heaven!
Sharon Drinkwine purchased this House in 2009
Why Sharon Drinkwine chose South Austin
If you're looking for an out of the ordinary experience with privacy and luxury amenities, and you don't mind driving only FOURTEEN MINUTES to the center of Austin, this is the place.
What makes this House unique
Ask me about our private chef, Bollywood dance lessons, on-site massage, Airstream Beauty Bus, yoga or cooking classes & concierge services.