Only $174.50/night with a 4 night, off-season stay. Book 2 nights at our low off-season rate of $349/night, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Valid for stays until June 12th 2019-- Excluding Spring Break and holiday weeks/weekend.
People love 1303 Bay Ave House for its private hot tub, the interior design, the long list of amenities,fantastic ocean views, and the short walk to the beach and to the town. 1303 Bay Ave has been beautifully remodeled and re-designed to its original turn-of-the-century style. Upstairs has two bedrooms, two private full bathrooms, an extra sitting room with a 55” LG Smart TV, and a wrap-around deck with gorgeous views of the small town and ocean. Downstairs has a fully stocked kitchen, living room with a second 55” LG SmartTV, a queen bedroom, a den with a twin bed and fold flat sofa, full bathroom, a laundry room and another wrap-around deck with a propane barbecue and a 3-person hot tub.
Do you need space for up to 17 people? The 1303 Guest House (VRBO Listing # 851265), on the same property, sleeps up to 8. For rent separately or together. One block away is All Inn (VRBO listing #364114) which sleep up to 5. All 3 homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
1303 is just a block from this quaint one stoplight town, founded in 1884. Adelaides café and bookstore is next door in a two-story historic building and serves ice cream by the scoop. Across the street is the Bay Ave Art Gallery and a new Antique store. Jacks Country department store stocks over 250,000 different items, including groceries. There is also a local pizza place, burger joint, and pool hall/tavern --all within a few minutes walk from the house.
In summary, 1303 Bay Ave Main House includes:
• Ocean View from upper deck and upper master bedroom. Short walk to the beach.
• Sleep up to 8 people (Sleep up to 8 more in the 1303 guest house)
• 3 Bedrooms + Den: 1 Queens downstairs, 1 King upstairs, 2 twins in second upstairs bedroom, 1 twin and fold flat sofa in the den, plus a Crib.
• 3 Full bathrooms
• Pet-friendly: 2 well behaved dogs welcome
• Dog crate, dog bed, water and food bowls
• HOT TUB and Propane barbecue on the porch
• Gas Fireplace
• Large dining room with seating for 10
• Toys for toddlers: Wooden train tracks, trains, toy cars, trucks, doll house
• 55" LG Smart TVs
• 150 Channels DirectTV; FREE HBO
• Sports channels: FREE NFL SUNDAY TICKET, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News ,ESNU, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network
• Fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest movies at Redbox in front of Jack’s Country Store
• Coffee Bar: Coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel and glass mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop, salad mixer
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives.
• Table setting for 12: even plastic dishware for children.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included
• Soaps: shampoo, gel, hand soap
• Paper products, foil, plastic wrap, dish washing soap, detergent, sponge