About the property
- Condo1285 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 1285 sqft Interior + Lanai, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
This villa is an enormous 1400 square foot plus lanai two bed, two bath villa in the newer Konea tower at Honua Kai. This is the ideal villa if you are looking for both space and view. The living space is the same size as a 3 bed in this 2 bed oversized suite. When you walk in, it has the WOW factor with the expansive 50 foot span of floor to ceiling glass views of the Maui mountains.
The Luana development is building two story homes across from Honua Kai Resort. The nightly rate of villas that face east (such as this one) have been adjusted to accommodate any construction-related visual or audible inconvenience. Villas at Honua Kai that do not face east are not affected.
Villa HKK-926 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:07 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 07/22/2018 - 07/29/2018: From $344/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 07/29/2018 - 08/05/2018: From $357/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 08/05/2018 - 08/12/2018: From $369/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 08/12/2018 - 08/19/2018: From $290/nt (regularly $303) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect for families!
This property was absolutely perfect for us! We were 4 adults and 2 young children (ages 1 and 2). The unit was spacious, clean, and comfortable. They had a pack n play, booster seat and beach toys for the kids. The property is like a resort - on site convenience store, coffee shop, and Duke's restaurant on the beach. Lot's of pools, including kiddie pools and a water slide. Beach front access. Everything you need all in one place - you never need to leave!
My family of 5 had an excellent stay at this property. We enjoyed everything about the location, the Honua Kai resort, and the physical property itself. While you can't see the ocean from the unit, the territorial view is very nice and everything else is top notch. I would happily stay in this property again.
BTW, my experience with VRBO was super iffy, and I'm not very impressed with the service.
Very nice condo, well stocked!
We really liked this condo, beautiful Mountain View and fully furnished with everything from salt and pepper to boogie boards. The propert manager was excellent. Very quick to take care of any problems we had( low flow shower, and leaky coffee pot). The only thing it took a bit of getting use to was elevator noise. Really no big deal, but took a bit to figure out what the noise was. Other then that great place.
Perfect condo for families visiting Maui
Awesome resort condo in Ka’anapali! Right on the beach with Duke’s restaurant right there and great pools for lounging or playing with the kiddos. Almost all of the resorts on Ka’anapali are hotels, so not great for families with young kids who need to go to bed much earlier than the rest of the group, or are still napping. Having bedrooms and a separate living space was invaluable.
There is a coffee shop in one of the towers, and a general store in the other. The two bedroom condo was plenty spacious and had a full kitchen with everything you’d need.
FYI for those of you traveling with babies, both bathrooms are large enough to put pack n plays in them (you could even fit two pack in plays in one bathroom if needed).
The condo was stocked with all the necessities like dish soap, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, pots & pans, etc. They also had beach chairs, beach towels, coolers, boogie boards, sand toys, and a pack n play.
The patio/lanai was great, really spacious and both bedrooms opened up to it.
During our stay they had to shut down two of the pools to resurface them, but KBM did a great job informing us and offering multiple options, including a refund if we no longer wanted to stay there. It was a bummer, but KBM made an unfortunate situation much better with their professionalism.
The beach in front of the hotel is gorgeous and there is a boardwalk you can stroll along right between the beach and the hotel. We saw tons of people running along it—it would make for a beautiful morning run!
The condo is also right next to a grocery store and a great fish market that serves up a delicious ahi sandwich and poke.
We definitely recommend staying here while you are in Maui and wouldn’t hesitate staying here again.
Loved our stay will be back!!!
My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Honua Kai!!! Our condo was perfect beautiful view of mountains and peekaboo view of the ocean from the huge lanai. The condo had everything we needed, the grounds and amenities of the resort were perfect. We made most of our dinners and the kitchen had everything we needed. There were beach chairs and coolers so we were set for relaxing on the many local beaches (favorite was just down the road in Napili). We will be back!!! KBM was very organized and helped us with anything we needed, such a great experience. Mahalo
KBM made our experience seamless!
Traveled with 2 small children and KBM made our experience seamless. The condo was well stocked and perfectly appointed for our every need.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-149-831-6800-01