This 3 bedroom 2 bath condo located on beautiful Playa Serena Beach is part of Playa Serena Resort gated beachfront community. Our beachfront connects directly to Coronado Beach. This beautiful condo isn't a short drive to the beach or a short walk to the beach, this luxurious, fully equipped condo is ON the beach. You have several miles of beachfront in each directon; great for walking/running/sunning..... just enjoying. From the patio of this 19th floor condo you have a wonderful view of the Pacific Ocean and a spectacular mountain view as well. The condo is new with all the comforts you could possibly need.
The kitchen is also fully equipped with any appliance you might need: Coffee maker (and coffee grinder), microwave, blender, juicer, and all of the glassware, dishes, bowls, pots & pans, silver and cutlery you could possibly need. There is also a laundry area with high quality, front loading washer/dryer. This secure home will comfortably accommodate 2 to 6 people.
When people are comparing one property to others, some of the most important things you can take into account are the amenities that a property offers. To make this job easier, we have listed below the things that are included in what should be your home away from home. When we are staying in Panama, we want all of the comforts of home and so we provide all of those things to our guests as well.
* The condo is 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with the master bath being en suite
* Hi speed WiFi and we will give you the password in our information letter we send before you go.
* Cable TV with many channels
* The living room has comfortable furniture that is updated as needed
* 55 inch flat screen smart tv in the living room (and you can even use our Netflix account if you like.
* A flat screen TV in 2 of the 3 bedrooms also.
* Telephone connected full time so calls can be made and received to the U.S. and Canada FREE!!
* A local telephone is provided with minutes for you to make calls in Panama.
* The condo has a water heater – a lot of rentals in Panama do not have hot water.
* A Fully equipped kitchen with stove-frig w/ ice maker-microwave-dishwasher-coffee maker.
* All of the plates, pots, pans, silverware + various kitchen utensils that you could possibly need.
* Gas BBQ grill and we provide guests with free gas.
* Split A/C unites in every room for your comfort.
* Guests are provided with start up materials also; soap, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
* Washer / dryer for guests to use right inside the condo.
* The condo is located in a gated community with security personnel on duty 24/7/365.
* Parking space; If you have a rental car, your car can be parked inside the building in your own reserved parking space.
* Information letter; at least 2 weeks before you go we will provide you with an information letter that will give you detailed information such as: Directions from the airport-information about the condo such as WiFi password-safe combinations-contact information for the management company-cell phone instructions and much, much more regarding the condo and the area around our small resort.
Coronado is less than a 5 minute walk down the beach or a 5 minute drive. In Coronado you'll find a 24/7 walk-in medical center, 4 large 24-hour grocery stores w/ pharmacies, Catholic Church, Synagogue, Banks and restaurants. Nearby you can travel to El Valle mountain village with: Thermal Springs, Treetop aerial ride, peaceful mountain forest trails and Handicrafts and Farmers markets. You can drive or take tours of the Panama Canal, or visit nearby towns and enjoy natural tropical settings, a rain forest and more in the way of Ecotourism.
You can see and hear the surf hitting the beach from the patio of the condo. Since you can hear the surf from all 3 bedrooms the sounds of the surf will lull you to sleep each night.
All bedding, towels, wash cloths and kitchen towels and beach towels are provided. The condo is fully equipped with all kitchen appliances, dishes, silverware and knives, table-wear, comfortable furniture, beds and patio table and chairs. We have a porta-crib for people who have a baby.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite bath and beautiful ocean/bay views. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and gorgeous mountain/valley views. The 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed with a double bed mounted on top for more sleeping options when couples or 2 children are involved. The windows here also have beautiful mountain and valley views. All 3 bedrooms receive great cross ventilation when you leave the windows open.
We have stayed at some rentals that just were not what they advertised. You will have my email address (and there is very good high speed internet at the condo) and my cell phone number in the US. You can contact the manager and/or email or call me if you have any problems. There is a phone in the living room and an extension in the master bedroom where you can make and receive calls from the U.S. and Canada and they're FREE!!!
There are no 'hidden' costs in the rental amount we give you, i.e., taxes, linen service, government fees,etc. All costs are seen by you up-front before you put a deposit on the condo.
Recently we talked to a Panamanian on the beach who had just bought at Playa Serena and he said, 'this is the first 'beautiful' beach you come to from Panama City.
We really love it in Panama and we really love Playa Serena and the beach and surrounding area and we're sure that you will love it also.
Tom & Karen