|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This first floor private apartment features a large master bedroom, a large second bedroom, a smaller third bedroom, a full kitchen and two full bathrooms. Sleeps up to seven. Recently listed on Homeaway.
* Very safe, quiet and convenience neighborhood.
* 15 minutes to LaGuardia, 20 minutes to JFK (by car service $20.00 to LaGuardia, $30.00 to JFK).
* 900 square foot apartment with 2 full bathrooms.
* One queen size bed in the master bedroom and one futon (opens to full size bed) with full bathroom.
* One queen size bed in the second bedroom.
* One full size bed in the small bedroom.
* Full kitchen.
* A second full bathroom off the kitchen.
* 2 block walk to the Q44, Q20A and Q20B busses for a 5 minute ride to Flushing downtown (similar to Chinatown). The 7 train is right there, 30 minutes to the Times Square, Grand Central Station and Penn Station/34th Street. The 7 train also provides one stop access to Citi Field and the Flushing Meadows Tennis Center.
* 2 block walk to the Q88 Bus to the Queen center Mall (20 minute ride).
* 2 block walk to a variety of Chinese restaurants, bakery stores, pizza and a supermarket.
* Many excursions from downtown Flushing are available to Washington, DC, Niagara Falls, Atlantic City, Connecticut Casinos and outlet shopping centers (Woodbury, Riverhead).
* Internet access and TV.
* Ample free parking on the street - close to I 495.
* Free Towels and bedding.
I am a contractor doing business in interior renovation. I am originally from China and my husband is American. We love it here in New York. Great location with so much to do! We have one daughter here in New York.
Rose purchased this apartment in 2006
Convenient to everything. Check-in after 2:00, check-out before 11:00. Luggage storage for conflicts.
There is a lot to enjoy and you are minutes from buses, subways, a supermarket and a variety of fine restaurants.
My family and I traveled in from out of town and did not know what to expect regarding our stay. However, Rose was a great help from the beginning and this home was comfortable for all six adults. Great location and great host - would definitely stay here again!
Haben diese Wohnung für Ausflüge nach Manhattan gemietet.
Ruhige Wohngegend. Waschgelegenheit in der nähe. Gute Verkehrsanbindung.
Die Ferienwohnung hat so ziemlich alles was man für so einen Urlaub braucht.
We have some excellent restaurants here and are very close to excursions to Niagara Falls, the Woodbury Shopping Outlet, Foxwood and Mohegan Sun Casinos, Atlantic City and Washington DC. And what could be better - you are only 45 minutes from New York City via public transportation.
Convenient and short cab ride from JFK International and LaGuardia airports.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
This apartment is in a quiet residential neighborhood. Parties are not allowed regardless of Holidays or occasions. Parties by definition include reunions, wedding receptions, dinner parties, family gatherings and meeting point for large groups. Always check with host when inviting additional guests to visit. Loud music at any time is discouraged and quiet is expected after 10:00 pm.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.