About the property
- Apartment900 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Lots to enjoy. Close to everything.
This first floor private apartment features a large master bedroom, a large second bedroom, a smaller third bedroom, a full kitchen and two full bathrooms. Sleeps up to seven.
* Very safe, quiet and convenience neighborhood.
* 15 minutes to LaGuardia, 20 minutes to JFK (by car service $20.00 to LaGuardia, $30.00 to JFK).
* 900 square foot apartment with 2 full bathrooms.
* One king size bed in the master bedroom and one love seat (opens to full size bed) with full bathroom.
* One queen size bed in the second bedroom.
* One full size bed in the small bedroom.
* Full kitchen.
* A second full bathroom off the kitchen.
* 2 block walk to the Q44, Q20A and Q20B busses for a 5 minute ride to Flushing downtown (similar to Chinatown). The 7 train is right there, 30 minutes to the Times Square, Grand Central Station and Penn Station/34th Street. The 7 train also provides one stop access to Citi Field and the Flushing Meadows Tennis Center.
* 2 block walk to the Q88 Bus to the Queen center Mall (20 minute ride).
* 2 block walk to a variety of Chinese restaurants, bakery stores, pizza and a supermarket.
* Many excursions from downtown Flushing are available to Washington, DC, Niagara Falls, Atlantic City, Connecticut Casinos and outlet shopping centers (Woodbury, Riverhead).
* Internet access and TV (non cable).
* Ample free parking on the street. Option to park in owners driveway - $20.00/night.
Close to I 495.
* Free Towels and bedding.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
I am a contractor doing business in interior renovation. I am originally from China (speak Chinese) and my husband is American. We love it here in New York. Great location with so much to do! We have one daughter here in New York.
Rose purchased this Apartment in 2006
Why Rose chose Flushing
Convenient to everything. Check-in after 3:00, check-out before 11:00. Luggage storage for conflicts.
What makes this Apartment unique
There is a lot to enjoy and you are minutes from buses, subways, a supermarket and a variety of fine restaurants.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Our guest was very attentive to our needs. He greeted us upon our arrival and answered our questions throughout out stay. The owner was very knowledgeable about the area. The home was exceptionally clean and versatile for guests. There are clear and concise instructions for using and living in the home. I cannot say enough good things about my visit except I LOVED my stay. If I need to stay in the area I would stay again.....
Welcoming, warm and comfortable
Instructions from owner thorough, thoughtful and accommodating. Owner did not meddle but was available if needed.
Would not hesitate to stay there again.
Very clean. Neiborhood quiet.
I loved the stay. Buses and trains wete close for us to take to our places. I haven't been to N.Y. for many years. Missed my hometown. Excited to see my old spots where there have been changes. Felt the snow. Very nice. Spend christmas and New Years with mom, son, sister and husband. Thank you Rose. I we decide to visit back again I know where to look .
Thank you Lyssette. I am very happy to have your family staying my apt. You guys kept my house very clean and quiet too. Thank you again.
Great place to stay
Would recommend it.
We are happy to have Shawn Scott. Nice group
Very clean and roomy. Kitchen was full of appliances.
Can't wait to return next year. Convenient to bus and subway or 40 minute walk to US Open. Terrific Chinese restaurant two blocks away and nearby grocery store.
Great Space and Location
Rose greeted me on arrival and gave me a tour of the apt. and lots of handy information about the area, things to do, places to eat, public transportation. The apartment was spotless and most features like bathroom and kitchen looked like they have been recently updated. Central Air and comfy beds provided for a good night sleep. Great area, near (walking distance) awesome and affordable cafes, close to the subway and bus stops. The only issue is the parking situation, which is street parking. But even so, I was able to find parking at close proximity to the property. I'd say if you rent, get a compact vehicle if possible.
We have some excellent restaurants here and are very close to excursions to Niagara Falls, the Woodbury Shopping Outlet, Foxwood and Mohegan Sun Casinos, Atlantic City and Washington DC. And what could be better - you are only 45 minutes from New York City via public transportation. Convenient and short cab ride from JFK International and LaGuardia airports.
Additional information about rental rates
This apartment is in a quiet residential neighborhood. Parties are not allowed regardless of Holidays or occasions. Parties by definition include reunions, wedding receptions, dinner parties, family gatherings and meeting point for large groups. Always check with host when inviting additional guests to visit. Loud music at any time is discouraged and quiet is expected after 10:00 pm.