Wonderful villa with beautiful sea views and heated pool in the sought after urbanization El Tosalet in Javea, Costa Blanca. During the winter season (from October to end of April) we also make the villa available with only 5 of the bedrooms /4 bathrooms for a reduced rate.
Traditional Spanish villa in a tranquil residential area about 5 minutes from the sea. It is ideal for an extended family or up to 4 families vacationing together. A large traditional covered terrace, called 'naya', of over 40sqm with breathktaking views of the sea and the Montgo elephant shaped mountain invites everyone to hang out and enjoy the wonderful weather in Javea. The Naya has a large dining table, as well as different lounge areas for up to 15 people. A unique architectural detail of this villa is the stone seating bench carved along the naya arches, which make for beautiful opportunities to seat out and enjoy the breeze. The higher position of the villa offers an evening breeze that is most enjoyable after spending the day down on the beach.
The inside of the house is very spacious and tastefully decorated. It retains the original character of Javea through details such as Tosca arches, wooden beams, and beautiful wood carved doors. Most of the bathrooms have recently been remodeled. The large kitchen allows for multiple people to cook at the same time. It is fully equipped with a gas/vitro ceramic cook top combination, large gourmet oven, microwave, dishwasher, laundry machine, small appliances and three fridges, providing enough capacity for large groups. All bedrooms in the house are have new AC units with remote climate control.
A second large patio is located behind the house off the kitchen with a summer kitchen and a large wood BBQ. A traditional stone bench and dining tables provide a second dining area to enjoy outdoor living. There are a total of five dining areas in the house, including kitchen, dining room, naya, outdoor patio and seating area by the pool.
The garden is beautifully landscaped and a large tosca-stone terrace surrounds the pool, which can be heated in the off-season. The pool includes a "spa" area where the adults can lie in the sun, and the littlest ones can plunge around. If desired, a pool fence can installed for the duration of your stay to keep the little ones safe. The pool is cleaned regularly.
The house is architected as follows:
- Living/dining room with open fire place, Satellite TV and Radio/DVD player
- Very large kitchen with separate dining table.
- Large master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite newly remodeled bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with king size beds
- Second newly remodeled bathroom
- Large patio with seating area and outdoor summer kitchen.
- Large master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom and beautiful views of the sea and the Montgo mountain
- Second bedroom with 3 double beds
- Bedroom with king size bed
- Bedroom with two double beds
- Lounge area with TV and Sony Playstation
- Newly remodeled bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Extra bathroom with toilet and shower off garage
- Very large covered terrace 'Naya' with large dining table for up to 15 people, and several different sitting areas.
- Beautiful views of the sea and the Montgo mountain
- A separate patio with space for up to 10 people
- An outdoor kitchen with large BBQ
- Private garden
- Kidney shaped swimming pool with spa beach area and large terrace surrounding it.
Our villa is best suited for families, so in general we allow a maximum of 12 occupants over 12 years of age.