The City of Palm Springs ID #1711.
Three private suites! Each bedroom has its own private bath.
The 1958 custom-built post-and-beam home has been featured on the Palm Springs Modern Committee's Modernism House Tour and the Palm Springs Modern Heritage Fund Home Tour.
This beautifully restored mid-century modern architectural gem is in one of Palm Springs’ best neighborhoods – Deepwell.
• A great-room with soaring beamed ceiling offering dramatic views of the pool
• Three large bedroom suites
• Private yard
• A salt-water pool. (Great for your skin)
• Polished concrete floors throughout
• A fabulous custom kitchen with stainless appliances for contemporary convenience in mid-century style
• Additional amenities of HD flat screen, cable TV in bedrooms and living room, Wi-Fi internet, memory-foam mattresses and hotel-quality bedding on Cal King, queen and twin beds, central air and heat, half bath for entertaining, washer/dryer and personal concierge greeting
The house is located minutes from downtown Palm Springs and a variety of shopping, golfing, nightlife, restaurants, cultural events, outdoor activities, and attractions.