About the property
- House2048 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Oceanfront Vista at Grand Pavilion
Planted in the beautiful Grand Pavilion neighborhood, this 4 bedroom, 4 bath home combines extraordinary outdoor scenery with a tastefully appointed interior. Numerous resort amenities within walking distance include golf, tennis, pools and restaurants. Indoors, rich colors and handsome decor create a benevolently upscale space for you and your guests. An ample kitchen features stainless steel appliances and dark granite countertops and opens to a dining area for 8. The living room, with snug red leather sofas, invites you to indulge in some R&R. If you prefer a big breath of salt air, step outside and pull up a rocker on the oceanfront deck. One bedroom resides on the main level while the remaining three bedrooms, including the master, are located on the second floor. From a stately master bedroom, indulge in breathtaking ocean views, your own private open air deck with lounge chairs, and a master bath jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower. With stylish surroundings, inside and outside, this Grand Pavilion home insists on a blissful experience.
All guests renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities, including:
-Preferred pricing on bicycle rentals, beach chair rentals and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive and complimentary access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove. A zero entry pool with a spacious deck and seasonal cafe!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Credit authorization required at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 business days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 09, 2017
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Nicer in Pictures
This home looks nicer in the pictures than what it is in person. The house looks very worn and heavily rented. Upon arrival we saw that both lounge chairs off the master bedroom balcony were broken. The jaccuzi tub had a note that it wasn't working and was waiting for a part. The downstairs bedroom shower did not work and only had cold water so we couldn't use during our whole stay. The dishwasher would run for hours unless you manually stopped it. We ran it before going to the beach one day and came back 3 hours later and it was still running. For the price that we paid for this home we expected it to be in better condition and for ALL appliances and furniture to be in good working condition. The home is in walking distance to the beach and to the Boardwalk Pool which is nice especially if you have kids which we did.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are based on an average. **Rates and availability are subject to change.