Gorgeous Grand Ave Home with Beautiful Views of Mtns. & Lake!!(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10-15)
Keywords: Log home, large house, great for reunions, overlooks Grand Lake & great mountain views, walk to downtown, walk to everything, one mile from the Rocky Mountain National Park entrance, deck,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 10-15
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Our home has the best location in Grand Lake, you can walk to all the shops, restaurants, and activites, great lake and mountain views from our deck, directly across from the lake, one mile to the entrance to the Rocky Mountain National Park, snowmobile rental one block away, Sombrero Stables one block away, Mountain Food Market one block away, great Library in Grand Lake, walk to the Rocky Mountain Rep. Theatre, bowling alley just a few blocks away, paddleboat rentals within walking distance, great trails to hike on, great fun in summer or winter. Stunning views of the lake and mountains, gorgeous drive from Denver to Grand Lake. Easy 2 hour or so drive from Denver airport. Cheap flights from most major cities to Denver. Wildlife galore! Lots of moose, elk, deer, and an occasional bear! We had two huge bull moose in our front yard this past summer. Wonderful place to reconnect with family and unwind. View is so pretty you never have to leave the house. Gas grill on deck. Fun...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Tax Rate 10%
50% down is required to make a reservation. The other 50% is due two weeks prior to arrival. Payment can be made thru PayPal and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be made by phone to the owner, Janet McNece.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are the McNece family. We have been in the Staffing Industry for the past 20 years. Our side passion is real estate and restoring homes. We love to travel and when we discovered Grand Lake we knew we had found a gem! It is a beautiful place with tons of winter and summer activities for the entire family. The summer's are amazing with temps only in the 70's to 80's all summer long! You will create amazing memories in Grand Lake. I know that we have in the short time we have been traveling there.
Why the Owner Chose Grand Lake, CO, USA:
I fell in love with Grand Lake on my first visit there. There is no other place like it. From boardwalks in the downtown shopping area, to the Lake and mountain views, to the Rocky Mountain National Park only being a mile away, it is a phenominal place to vacation or live.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
One mile from the Rocky Mountain National Park, within walking distance to everything Grand Lake has to offer, cross country skiing in Grand Lake and down-hill skiiing at Winter Park only thirty minutes away. Truly Grand Lake has it all!
- Primary: (573) 776-5043
- Secondary: (573) 255-3409 (Missouri, USA)
Hiking past Adams Falls!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.