Spacious Contemporary 2 Bdrm Condo in Scottsdale Dream Locale!(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
We are located one block from Scottsdale Rd. on East Indian Bend Rd., steps away from Silverado Golf Club and the 12.5 mile green belt bike/jog/walking paths. The brand new Salt River Field at Talking Stick is host to the Arizona Diamond Backs spring training facility and is only 5 minutes away!
We've spared no expense for the traveler looking for a home away from home. Our 1200 sq. ft. unit was built in 2005 and in November 2011, newly refurbished. This condo is very quiet and private with bedrooms in opposite sides of the unit.
The Master bedroom has a California King bed and on-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath as well as a large closet area for clothes and storage. There is a 32" HD flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD with Direct TV available for your pleasure.
The second bedroom has a Queen size bed and is right beside the main bathroom. There is a twin 4" Memory Foam with bedding for an extra person. This room also has a 32" HD flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD with Direct TV available for your pleasure.
The living room boasts a 47" HD flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD and has a new pull out sofa with 7" mattress and can be made more comfortable with a 4" Memory Foam provided in the closet. The new wood flooring, carpet and furniture make for an easy care stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped for your cooking needs and completely updated with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
You'll have a fantastic view of the pool and tropical gardens from the very comfy patio and there is easy access to the BBQ's at pool deck. Parking is a breeze with a covered designated spot right by the stairs/elevator. Extra parking available off street towards the back of the complex. If you'd like to see more pictures, please let us know and we'll send them by email.
Things to Do:
1. Golf! The condo is near many courses including Silverado Golf Club steps away and The McCormick Ranch Golf Club across the street
2. Biking/Walking/Rollerblading/Jogging! The famous Scottsdale Greenbelt is 12.5 miles long and will take you any direction you want and starts right outside the front door!
3. Baseball! 2-5 minutes from Salt River Field @ Talking Stick for the Arizona Diamond Back's brand new spring training facility
4. Horses! Short drive to West World and the home of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and the Arabian Horse Show
5. Healthcare! Another short drive to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale and a little further for the largest children's hospital in Phoenix
6. Shopping! Everywhere you turn - right at the corner of Indian Bend and Scottsdale, Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter, Fashion Square Mall etc. etc. etc.
7. Parks and Entertainment! A train park with a small train to take passengers around the park, right at indian Bend and Scottsdale Rd., Wildlife Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Mini Golf and Water slides - you name it, you'll find it
8. Mountains! For hikers, mountain bikers and nature enthusiasts there are miles of trails on nearby Camelback Mountain and other desert parks
9. Eating! We're getting to know a few that are becoming fast favourites. May we suggest Culinary Drop Out and PF Changs in Old Scottsdale or a pizza joint called Nello's on Shea Blvd. or for the fancier side, Ruth Chris or the Wine Bar located at the corner of Scottsdale and Indian Bend. For a cup of joe, Starbucks at the same place, just up the road.
10. Casino! Talking Stick Casino is straight up Indian Bend Rd. 5 min.
We look forward to hearing from you and if you need extra assistance during your stay, we would be happy to put you in contact with our very capable local property manager.
Keywords: second floor condo, elevator or stair access, quiet, private, bright, newly furnished, new floors, new appliances, up scale gated community, green belt access, golf, biking, jogging, walking, baseball, football, basketball, central location, close to shops, casino, restaurants, spring training facilities, convenient, parking, heated pool, hot tub, BBQ.
Member since: 2012
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Living room and Bedrooms all have HD flat screen TV's with Blu-ray DVD, Master has California King bed, 2nd room Queen Bed & 4' Twin Memory Foam for extra person, Pull out sofa has 7' mattress with 4' Memory Foam for added comfort, sheets are 600 count Egyptian cotton, 2 Bikes and Helmets available for use, gourmet kitchen fully loaded, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, new wood flooring, condo updated and painted, 2005 complex, right beside Silverado Golf Course and across street from McCormick Ranch Golf Course, and our personal favourite, the 12.5 mile green belt for biking, running and walking!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning Fee $175
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a professional couple from Victoria BC who love to golf and play in the sun. Victoria is amazing in the spring, summer and fall but leaves us damp and cold in the winter. We always look forward to a quick getaway to Scottsdale when we can.
Why the Owner Chose South Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, USA:
It was about the lifestyle that we could continue to enjoy. There's nothing quite like knowing you'll awake to blue skys and warm weather most every day! Go golfing, biking, walking or visiting with friends. The direct flight from Victoria to Phoenix is very enticing too!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We've made our condo like a second home with all the comforts we've come to enjoy and being beside a golf course and the fabulous green belt doesn't hurt one bit.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool Area viewed from Patio
Dining to Kitchen Area
Master Bedroom with California King Bed
2nd Bedroom with Queen size Bed
Comfy Patio looking toward Pool
Silverado Golf Course by Greenbelt Path
Hot Tub and Pool side
Kitchen with Granite Counters/New Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Dishwasher
Master Bathroom with separate Bath & Shower - Double wide closet
New Condo Size Washer/Dryer
Rollerblading on Greenbelt Path
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, April 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.